Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Mikarer's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I've been playing games for as long as I can remember and when I discover Roleplaying, it become a part of my life.
What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Croatia, a small country from Europe. My primary language is Croatian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friends got me into it Warcraft. First they show me Warcraft III and Frozen Throne and I fell in love with the game. After that when World of Warcraft came out I could not stop playing it.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I found this server using Google. I googled so many RP servers and I think that this one is the best one yet.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like to go on adventures, so playing as adventurer is my favorite roleplay. You can always go on adventure, but never so great and magical as the one in the world of Azeroth.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is human, mainly because I can always relate with them and roleplay them best. Favorite class is mage because I love magic and everything related to it.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect that my search for the best Roleplaying server will be over.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Godmoding, because I'm sick of all powergamers that always ruin a good roleplay.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
As a child I was scared of murloc's that roamed around coastline beneath south-western wall of my city Stromgarde. Older children used to scare me and my friends and dare us to go over the wall to show that we are not cowards, but we never did it. Mainly because we were scared to death and because my father worked as guardian on that wall. There were even a stories about murloc's down there and one big murloc named Finbeed who would eat little children that come near his water. As a grown-up, all those stories now seems silly. After my father got killed in defense of Stromgarde, my mother and me moved to Stormwind, the last great city of humans. I grow up here and went to school. I never really found out if Finbeed legend was true or not, but I am preparing to go onto a quest, to reveal that legend and is there any murloc left there, after city has fall.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No, that's pretty much it.
Hello! I'm Rensin, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to CoTH!

Now, be sure to read up on the Rules and Policies if you haven't already, and if you need help Creating a Character, you can find some on the Wiki, or take a gander at some of the Profiles there, to familiarize yourself with some of the people you might meet on CoTH.

Good luck, and PM a GM or a Forum Helper if you need some more help with things, I hope you enjoy your stay!