Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Dithu's intro!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
As a player? Role playing is what I do most of the time! But of course I tend to play a lot of different games.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born in the USA, so English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played Warcraft 2 and fell in total love with the genre, so I got Warcraft 3 and started my role playing era in there.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Well I've been on the lookout for good role playing servers, and one of my friends, Mallery, told me about it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy just about all kinds of role play, it just depends on the mood I am in, from war, to peace, it just depends.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Favorite race would be Draenei, because I love the lore behind them and that they used to be Eredar. Also you have to admit they are very smexy.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Expectations? None really, I just hope to roleplay my head off.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The PG-13 one. Why? Because some of the servers I have been on have been ERP ridden.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
She, the one known as Simi, couldn't have had a better vantage point, the army was just below her. She gave a single order to her fellow soldiers to start the barrage, and the arrows rained down like drops of water from the clouds in a hurricane. The army was decimated and the few survivors were allowed to run. 'Victo-!' She stopped mid-cry as a wave of meat wagons were fired, causing rock slides and her army to fall to the ground, where they were picked off by the not-so-dead soldiers they had thought they had killed. 'What have I done?' She cried as a deathly black arrow slammed into her head, killing her and causing her body to shrivel up to bones. She was risen again, her skeletal bones creaking and cracking as she, or more so it, began to get up. It grabbed the sword that was nearby and, with no memory, only the simple will of it's new master, it marched on to assault the world...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'd like to point out that I'm not perfect, and might need help in some places so! With that said, I hope to have fun here and make friends.
Welcome to the server! As I'm sure you're no doubt aware, there is a wiki with a list of rules, policies and frequently asked questions that are free for your perusal. I would personally recommend that you get to know these well, so that you don't have to look over them all the time!

With that being said, I hope you enjoy your stay here. There are usually several people hanging out in the OOC zone, Shatterspear. Don't be afraid to walk up to one of them and ask them if they'd like to RP!