Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hi! :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hi! My name is Angel, i am a 15 years old gamer. What can i tell you about myself? Well, i am a very tolerant and respectful guy.
I also like to help anyone that needs it, in any way i can.
I've been Rping since i was 13, i know it's not a lot of time but still. It's something.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Mexico, so my primary language is spanish, But i can also speak english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Around 1-2 years ago during Cataclysm one of my friends who was a big fanatic of the game invited me to create a trial account, so i did and started playing. I started as a warrior Belf. Which would end up being my main character, after getting to 20 i realized i loved the game, so i bought it along with Wotlk and Cata.
A few days after getting to 80. I found out that WoW had RP servers. I didn't know what RP was back then so i started investigating and reading a couple guides.
I loved the idea of playing the role of someone completely different to you. So i rolled on that server. And that's pretty much it.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I got bored of the original WoW RP servers since they are full of trolls and people who just try to ruint the wonderful thing that RP is. So i googled WoW roleplay server, and after a few minutes of googling i found this server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Any kind of roleplay! From walk-ups to more organized events, though i have to say that my favourite kind of RP is militia style RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite Race are probably humans, since no human thinks the same, they can develop almost any role they want, as long as it is logical obviously.

And for favourite class i'd have to go for warrior. Warriors are kind of basic, but they are a very fun class to play and roleplay as. Mainly because i really like roleplaying meele combat.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, i don't have a lot of expectations, i just hope to have fun and meet a nice community :D

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Tolerance.
Just because i am Mexican, i get told a lot of things i wouldn't really like to hear, so this is my favourite rule because everyone in this community should respect each other.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

"There he was, in the center of the colloseum, about to fight the battle of his life. the bravest Kid you would ever met, he trained day after day after day for this. To come out victorious, To go home a champion, to be remembered as a true warrior.
"Prepare, for the show of your lives ladies and gentlemen. Prepare, to see this newcomer fight for fame and honor, to see how the champion defends his throne. There will be blood! There will be death, and more importantly. There will be no mercy!
"LOWER THE GATES!" The announcer yelled, as the gates that held both fighters lowered. "Commence!"
Both the newcomer and the champion ran into the center of the arena. Looked at each other briefly and drew their swords.
The champion sent an overpowering blow, making the newcomer fall to the ground, "Really?" The champion said. "I was expecting a lot more". The champion turned around to the crowd, celebrating his victory too early. The newcomer took advantage of this and stood up. Taking his sword and decapitating him with one clean hit.
The crowd cheered. As the champion had finally been defeated.
"And the winner, "The newcomer", better known as The new Champion!
Welcome to the server! There are a lot of people of all ages and experiences here, so I don't think that only having two years of RP experience will hold you back. We're all pretty friendly here.

I would recommend getting to know the wiki well, including all the rules, policies and FAQs! The more you read them, the easier it'll be to remember them.

The OOC zone ingame is called Shatterspear, which you can access via a portal in any of the starting areas. Big swirly purple thing. A lot of people hang out there when they're not RPing. You can go up to anyone there and ask for RP, or advertise in the LFG channel stating your interest in RP.

Have fun, and welcome once again!