Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: iHeartzElles improved introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well at first I am an average male living in the Netherlands, I am seventeen years old and I am an World of Warcraft veteran. Actually I love all the games except racing, unless it is something like Mario kart. But at the moment I am very attracted to MOBA games like League of legends and the original DOTA/ DOTA2

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
as seen as above I am from the Netherlands so Dutch is my primary language. Language I can speak is proper English and average Dutch.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started with warcraft III and then a friend of mine asked me to play World of Warcraft so I played it for around uhmmm….. 3 years or more. I quitted playing original world of warcraft because it was getting boring.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
First of all I did not find this server Maarten777 did the searching and I was like. Uhmmm okay what to expect from this. In a while he talked only about this server and it was pretty awesome to hear his adventures he made in this server. As soon as possible he helped me to get all the needed files for this server and now I am applying for the server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I am not familiar with roleplay but it has been attracting to me for quite a while. Since I changed my lifestyle into “gothic” I went to more history paced parties/fairs and there are real life events of roleplay, instructions and even some teachers on how to survive your first battle. But it did feel awkward. So I want gain some experience in roleplay here

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I am a big fan of the female Blood elf especially with the rogue it is just pure seduction with the deadliness tip in front of it. I have been interested in the roman time for a while and she fore fills my role of an beginner roleplayer into assassination and seduction. In the roman times they were not as efficient as they now are but if you have enough imagination it will do the trick. The next part I like about the blood elves are their biome, the fantasy level I was searching for has finally become reality when the burning crusade came out. After that it came as a source of inspiration for me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope the community will help me and teach me the way of roleplaying. And hope I have a good time and can give online community a great time.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
respect. I got disrespected in life too much.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It had to be done. We couldn’t stand it anymore. Elwelune Firewell and Maramur Firewell, finally killed the abrupt parliament member of Silvertrath City. The underground has finally set his first steps into the long during chaos that will come. But why was he killed you ask me? Here all starts the story of Elwelune Firewell and Maramur Firewell.
in the year 1374 in a the house of our “heroes” at 14:49 PM their dad came home from work. Their dad, also called as Mindrar Firewell, is a peasant in the lower ring of Silvertrath city. On his shoulders he has a whelp springpaw lynx. “Ahhhh my children we finally have something to eat today, your dad has hunted a delicious looking springpaw lynx.” He puts the lynx on the table and the children were looking at it, as the arrows were still in his body Mindrar firewell shoved the gently back. “Hold on kids it still can be dangerous to touch him!”. As they heard that from their dad they step aside from the sprinpgaw lynx. Mindrar pulled gently the arrows out of the carcase so the tip of it will not stay detached in the springpaw. Out of nothing they heard footstep outside and yelling men. Mindrar whispered quickly: “Quickly hide in the shelter under my bed!” as soon as Mindrar turned around and walks to the door the men knocked at the door. By the sound of their voices it couldn’t be many men outside. Mindrar turned around and watched if the kids were in sight. He could not see them and it was safe for them so he opened the door. There were four guardsmen of the parliament and by the look of them they were here to kill someone. By the ordor of the parliament of Silvertrath City you Mindrar Firewell have been guilty of the following this: Murder, Fraud and selling illegal food supplies to out standers. Here by you will be punished and you will get the capital punishment. The hatch of the shelter was barely open and Elwelune and Maramur heard all about it. But then they heard a blade going through flesh, that disgusting sound has been by them forever. The last thing they saw was their dad dead on the ground with a puddle of blood around him. And this is how the underground has begun.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I am an interaction designer and can make most of the things you ask without the fee (unless it is a heavy job).
Hi iHeartzElles!

I'm JVNemesis, a Forum Helper here, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to CotH! We've been getting a lot of LoL players recently, and we've already got quite a few of us around here already. Don't hesitate to shout for a game!

If you haven’t already, please do make sure to double-check the rules and policies so you’re for sure familiar to the server’s expectations! Always good to know what you're signing up for. There are also a lot of helpful articles and guides for you to read up on in case there's that one little lore piece that keeps bugging you, or you're not quite sure about X race's history. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you’re writing your first profile, if you need the hand.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens in-game, as that's where a lot of the OOC chatter between players occurs! Also, while I'm sure Maarten will help you out if you ever have a question about anything, don't hesitate to PM myself, or anyone with a purple or bright green name. We're here to help too!

Enjoy your stay!

Also, what's an interaction designer?
Congrats, buddy. Hope to see you online soon, just look for the dutch guy or give a shout.