Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: WickedS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am a young gamer who has been recently been introduced to RP, I have loved it ever since because I have alot of imagination, I'm usually on a lot. I also play LoL, CS and recently I have become addicted to RoW.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Portugal and live in the UK, my main language is Portuguese but I speak fluent English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I didn't 'officially' get into it, there are ALOT of advertisements and the Chuck Norris one kinda got me hooked and then I was like 'too bad you have to pay for it and then my friend tells me about this server.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
My friend (Theredy 42) IRL told me about this and I was like it's just another everyday WoW community and then he told me how you guys are private and hold many RP events and are awesome and strict in accepting just anyone.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I specially like Medieval PVP kinds of roleplay, you do the quests and all but with a RP twist to it.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Night Elves because they are the good at archery and are stealthy. I'm not such a big fun of mages, because I think they are too OP.
Warrior (Dmg) and Archer (Range) = Mage, I prefer Hunters.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a welcoming community with strong RP and many events, I expect to be able to the quests and start from the beggining while still RPing.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity because when you have a mature community you have a good community.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Shencore swang his sword hastily repeatedly hitting multiple targets, he was surrounded by Blood Elfs. Was he going to die? He thought in his head, he shook the thought out of his head and carried on swinging his sword, precision with every strike and every swing, he had been thought by the best, Traiman from Darnassus, and then, that's when I came in. I gave my battlecry and the arrows shot out, hitting many of the Blood Elfs. I hit someone in the head. We had trapped and won them and now we had to head back to camp, I am Rennaria, the leader of a small camp in the woods, I am the leader, we had just trapped a group of Blood Elfs, they had powerful equipment and even a very good bow, made in steel. I come from Darnassus too, however I wasn't taught by the best, I AM the best. I hear something I shoot and ask questions later. but I don't do that anymore, that's how I killed my Father. What happens now, I don't know, for it is yet to come. And then, many people jump out of the trees, I couldn't fight it, my whole group is taken out and I don't have time to react.

I wake up. Somewhere, with a steel bow and a group of dead comrades I couldn't believe it. I was, in the outlands.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hello! I'm Rensin, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to CoTH!

Now, be sure to read up on the Rules and Policies if you haven't already, and if you need help Creating a Character, you can find some on the Wiki, or take a gander at some of the Profiles there, to familiarize yourself with some of the people you might meet on CoTH.

Good luck, and PM a GM or a Forum Helper if you need some more help with things, I hope you enjoy your stay!