Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: AndyMcfierce's Intro :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am an avid MMO player, having played War of the Immortals, Runescape, Allods, FlyFF, Digimon Masters, and Star Wars: The Old Republic briefly but only WoW has captivated me to the point of wanting to play so much. I have also been an active member of the Warhammer community, which first gave me the thirst for lore that only WoW could quench.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
England, English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing Warcraft 3 several years ago then made the transition to WoW due to the lore and play dynamics. By then my interest in Role Playing had just spawned, but i still had yet to try it out. I have always seen the occasional characters RP'ing on each of the above games mentioned, but i have never found to my self as drawn to it as when my friend described how good the RP'ing on WoW can get, due to the many races, classes and the fantastic lore

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I was searching for an appealing RP private server, one that i could immerse myself into and express my interest in the game and the lore surrounding it, i came across several servers, including Divinity X and Prelude but Conquest of the Horde grabbed my attention the most, as it had the best community i had seen as well as a great attention to lore expansion and accuracy. This inspired me to apply for the server.

What kinds of role-play do you enjoy?:
I like the individual characters people create and the stories told and the events that unfold in the world. I love the way people adapt their characters to suit the lore/guild/situation they are in, in order to include everyone.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race has to be Blood Elf, as for class, i mainly play hunter, rouge, shadow priest or Warrior. A variety i know. I have always been drawn to the Blood Elves as they have the most interesting lore, tales of betrayal and grief, as well as a unique look, in which in my opinion, embodies everything the Blood Elves are and stand for.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm hoping to join the community, meet many characters and people and just really enjoy myself. I'd like to be included in the vast, exotic adventures and tales that are created during RP'ing and the experiences gained while doing so.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The no cliche characters if i'm honest. prevents identical people all over.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: Well i do A level English so i suppose i could sample some work

The Sun tore away at itself, eating the very matter from which it had spawned. Light began to fade away, still completely unnoticed by the human population. The light began to fade from the sun and for what seemed like an eternity nobody even knew what had happened. Then the pitch black enveloped the world into a chaotic cloud of panic. Nobody knew what had occurred or why the light,on which life thrived upon had faded, but they were scared. never before had the human population been thrown into such a depth, with no indication or warning.
Many years have passed since that day. The world is torn by a war for power and heat. Technology has been steered away from expansion and now focuses on just keeping the planet alive. Communities and Populations have disbanded, forming small clans, all with different directions and ideas on what should be done. The Planetary Defence Agents, sworn to defend the planet at all costs. The Natura Bandits, depending upon instinct for survival. The Aeronauts, living high above all other civilisation, no competition for space to grow. The Neo Aquadites, dependent completely on the sea after abandoning life on land. The final clan, Pitch Black, determined to live in complete and utter darkness.
All animal life has evolved, becoming fiercer and larger then ever before in the history of the planet. Humanity is no longer at the top of the food chain, replaced by smarter, more efficient creatures.
The world has been pushed to the edge and nobody knows whether humanity will fall or rise again....

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: Although i'm fairly new to RP'ing I've read all the rules so i'm hoping to make a good name for myself on this server.
Messaged, and awaiting a response!
PM'd, awaiting a Response!

Hello! I'm Rensin, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to CoTH!

Now, be sure to read up on the Rules and Policies if you haven't already, and if you need help Creating a Character, you can find some on the Wiki, or take a gander at some of the Profiles there, to familiarize yourself with some of the people you might meet on CoTH.

Good luck, and PM a GM or a Forum Helper if you need some more help with things, I hope you enjoy your stay!