Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Sgtsnicker's improved introduction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello I am a long time gamer who first started off playing MMO's back before WoW came out. Some of you may remember a game called Asheron's Call, that was my first ever game. I am looking forward to trying new things as I play on a WoW server that isn't particularly RP friendly. I have done little RP on official servers but they were always ruined by trolls.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from the states. I speak English primarily but in school I am learning German.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into WoW from the same person that showed me Asheron's Call. At the time he was my mom's boyfriend. Now we just play on the official WoW servers.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I found you guys in a google search. I have always wanted to RP seriously so thats why it was interesting to me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I haven't RP'd much before, but I do enjoy the RP that has action in it or maybe some adventure like thing, Maybe some PVP also.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human Paladin is my favorite combo. They are just filled with lore and fit right into the Warcraft universe. A close second would be Orc Shaman.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I don't really have any expectations I am just looking forward to the community.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule about the maturity. It's good to know that a serious RP environment won't be disturbed by someone that would completely break the atmosphere.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
This is the story of my character that I plan to play.
After returning from the war, Agravar wished to return to his quiet life in Lakeshire. He wished to raise his son and watch him growup. His son turned of age and joined the legions of Stormwind soldiers going into the lands of the scourge. He read helplessly as the official letter reached him of his sons demise. He would avenge his son and take the war directly to the scourge! After he was done with them, he would be known as, Agravar Bane of the Scourge.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I have no questions and am looking forward to joining your universe :)
Hello! I'm Rensin, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to CoTH!

Now, be sure to read up on the Rules and Policies if you haven't already, and if you need help Creating a Character, you can find some on the Wiki, or take a gander at some of the Profiles there, to familiarize yourself with some of the people you might meet on CoTH.

Good luck, and PM a GM or a Forum Helper if you need some more help with things, I hope you enjoy your stay!