Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Re-intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hi. I have played MMO's for a while but WoW only since the middle of TBC. I'm a bit new to roleplaying, but I enjoyed the experiences I had on retail except for some of the "trolls" as we call them on the internet interrupting. I'm hoping that since this is a private server, this will be 100% of good RP experience.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born in, and live in, America. I speak English and a little bit of Spanish which is required locally. I live in North Carolina during the summer but normally, Ohio.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into this amazing game when I was a young teenager. My step father was always playing it on his computer and I sort of picked up an interest to it after watching it from behind his shoulder for a few months. Once I began I was just a normal player on a PvE server, and my main toon was a low level hunter.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I google searched something like "private RP server 3.3.5." I put 3.3.5 in there, as it's my favorite expansion and it is my favorite time of lore. . I will never forget the time I killed Lich King on retail because he is my favorite character in the lore.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy tavern roleplay and action roleplay. Mainly action roleplay from two hated races. As in Humans hate the orcs, and orcs hate the humans. But I also enjoy some of the other RPs.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite class and race used to be Human Paladin, but as I evolved into liking horde more it changed to Blood Elf paladin. The reason why I liked paladins was because of all the things they can do. I personally like healing, but I also enjoy the fact I can go from that to defeating my enemies with a 2H hammer.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A tightly knit community where we can all be friends outside of the server, but in the server we can roleplay without any drama and trouble.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
After re-reading, the rule that appeals to me the most is tolerance. We all play the game for fun, which is why I want to have fun and not be put down for any reason at all but I am sure that won't happen here.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would like to save this for when I apply for gruntship if that is ok.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No, there is nothing else I would like to add. Thank you for reading this.
Hello! I'm Rensin, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to CoTH!

Now, be sure to read up on the Rules and Policies if you haven't already, and if you need help Creating a Character, you can find some on the Wiki, or take a gander at some of the Profiles there, to familiarize yourself with some of the people you might meet on CoTH.

Good luck, and PM a GM or a Forum Helper if you need some more help with things, I hope you enjoy your stay!