Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The Introduction of the Cadmium Crow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: As a player? Well, the number of mmos I've played can be counted on my fingers, I played Shin Megami Tensei: IMAGINE, Perfect World, Dungeon Fighter Online, Final Fantasy XI, and finally World of Warcraft.
Althought I've always played some sort of supportive role (Priests, healers, mezzers, etc.) My one consistancy is that I prefer magic weilding classes,I've recently grown more open minded to more offensive magic users.I've never been the type to tank or swing swords all day, (I don't like getting hit :P)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I'm an American who speaks English

How did you get into Warcraft?: My boyfriend introduced it to me and we've used it as a way to keep in touch with one another.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?: I simply searched "WoW private RP servers" and chose your website, I explored another site, but it was DEATHLY confused about the information it was yeilding, so I fled and gave this website a shot.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: Casual to semi-hardcore, with character arcs, and the occasional "Screw this, let's be OOC idiots for a second" I prefer small groups, but I am open minded for larger RP settings.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: This is tricky, as I have multiple choices.

Alliance: I love Human/Worgens and Draenei: I've always stuck to Human by default, and I still love them, and Draenei, I love hearing them talk, and the guys...are kinda cuddly looking.

Horde: Trolls, if there's anything I love hearing talk more then a Draenei, it's a troll, plus they truely are badasses in my eyes.

Classes: My 3 most favorite classes are Priest, Shaman, and Mage.

Priest: I love Discipline Spec, I've always been fond of barrier magic, why heal when you can prevent the damage, you know?

Shaman: Totems: I love with my dying breath the mechanics of small towers that use magic for you while you fight or heal, and Water Shield is one of my favorite spells in the entire game.

Mage: In all honesty, I'm more enthralled by the fact I can teleport and conjure food and drinks then the fact I weild amazingly destrucitive magic.

What are your expectations of this server?: To create an amazingly thought out character that I can live vicariously through.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: Two things, the rule demanding we be mature about our RP interactions, and the fact that proper grammar is practically demanded on this server.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: (Hmmm...let's see what I can come up with at the top of my head...)

The fire crackled softly, pops and crackles of moisture joining in to the nightime orchestra of bugs owls, and god knows what else, It was just I, worn out and tired from the days long hike out to this secluded part of the woods, and him,

I call him Cornbread because of his hair, blonde as corn. He used to be adamant about me calling him that,but he got used to it, and even given me a nickname in the end, Goat, because of my goatee, real original I know. I said, "I'm gonna go camping, wanna come?" and he smiled and said, "Sure!" and so after a long hike, here we are

Now Cornbread's eyes are staring deep into the fire, he's humming that old farmer's jig his father taught him, and I'm just about tempted to pull out my flute and join him. But instead, I poke the logs in the fire, to provoke more popping noises.

After a long awkward pause, I found myself mumbling, "I hate fire."

He stopped, in his deep and gentle farmer's drawl, he asked, "How so?"

I crackled my knuckles awkwardly as I try to create an answer, "I just don't, sure, it keeps me warm, and keeps the wolves and goblins away, but it's also a greedy little thing, eats damn well anything it gets it's hands on."

"Yer right about that," he said, "But I think it's safe teh say the uh...pros outweight the bad"

"I guess so, maybe it's just the tired me talking" I yawned, and began poking the fire again.

He sat up, and walked over beside me, and plopped down rather unceremoniously, "Yeah, I hear ya, but still, we'd be freezin are asses off if we be without it"

I nodded, and continued poking the fire.

About, i don't know, 20-30 minutes later, he broke the wall of silence surrounding us, "Goat?"

"Yeah Cornbread?"

He grabbed my hand, immediately I turned beat red, and so did he, Cornbread pulled his hand back like mine was the fire, "Oh...uh...sorry, I was gonna take that stick for ya, yer arm's tired no?"

"Y-yeah!" I handed it to him, now it was his turn to mindlessly poke the flames.

We sat there and silence, without know it we...were moving closer and closer together, I didn't realize it, until we bumped into each other. Instead of jumping back, we stayed like that, arm's touching arms like we were in a crowded tavern.
Instinctively, I wrapped my arm, over his shoulders, he didn't say a damn thing, or react in anyway other then a slight flinch, instead, he handed the stick back to me, wrapped his arm around my shoulder, and rested his head right there.

And we sat there like that until the fire was near death, as close as we've ever been.
Hi cadmiumcrows!

I'm JVNemesis, a Forum Helper here, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to CotH! There are lots of troll lovers around here, so I think you'll fit right in with them. And people that enjoy playing support? Blasphemy!

If you haven’t already, please do make sure to double-check the rules and policies so you’re for sure familiar to the server’s expectations! Always good to know what you're signing up for. There are also a lot of helpful articles and guides for you to read up on in case there's that one little lore piece that keeps bugging you, or you're not quite sure about X race's history. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you’re writing your first profile, if you need the hand.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens in-game, as that's where a lot of the OOC chatter between players occurs! Also, if you ever have a question about anything, don't hesitate to PM myself, or anyone with a purple or bright green name. We're here to help!

Very nice story for off the top of your head, by the by. Hope you keep up the innovation in your RP!

Enjoy your stay!
cadmiumcrows Wrote:...and Draenei, I love hearing them talk, and the guys...are kinda cuddly looking.

My Xanthe would agree with this statement ;P

(Welcome~! Hug )
Well, thank you so much for the welcome! The proposed characters in my head are neither troll nor healer, however, I'm sure I have plenty of time to make one of those, I'm gonna go against my norm this time around. But I assume I have plenty of time to change that.

Well, again thank you for the welcome and see you in a bit~
Welcome to the Alpha Legion! I am Alpharius, and now you are too. We're gonna need you to shave your head, and possibly get some reconstructive surgery... It's a very long and complicated process but don't worry you won't feel a thing, maybe!

*looks around* oh wait wrong message board.

Welcome to CoTH!
WELCOME