Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Desperate last introduction try
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am one of those players who roam Azeroth for fun, read all the quests they get and explore new areas.
My favourite gameplay moment is when i get an achievment : it makes me really happy and proud.
I'm more interested in PVE than PVP, but i would never refuse a good fight.
But despite all, i love playing solo. No allies, no one to dissapoint, you can do whatever you want.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria. We speak bulgarian here, but i'm OK with english too.

How did you get into Warcraft?
I'm a big fantasy fan. I read alot of fantasy books. Warcraft makes you feel that fantasy yourself, change history itself. There is always something new to find in the world of Azeroth,you just have to look for it.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?
I was told that it is the best roleplay server ever.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy Tavern roleplay because of the opportunity of meeting new people, learning something new, or just play a tavern game.
But I'm mostly into fighting roleplay, that's where you show your real skills.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?
The Blood elf Warlock is my favourite race/class combination.
I love being one of the ,,bad guys'' , and i also have a great interest in the occult. Plus the blood elves have the most interesting lore of all races, while warlocks are the most mysterious class.

What are your expectations of this server?
A good,friendly and open atmosphere.
Buddies with interesting characters.
Non-laggy and Non-buggy gameplay.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?
I think Respect is the one. Respect is the key to everything in any social sphere. If we had no respect for each other, roleplaying servers wouldn't even exist.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!
I would like to leave that for the gruntship,thanks. (or just check my previous story)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?
I'm not really sure how to play RP server, with the progress your character stuff.
Beer
Hello there, ares98!

Here's a few helpful links, if there's anything you might've missed or anything you're curious about!

When you get on the server, you're recommended to /join Barrens and /join Chat. The Chat is more for serious discussion and questions about the server/Lore, while the Barrens... Well, do you know where Mankrik's wife is?

Joining those two channels gets you in touch with the rest of the server, and there's always people around to give some directions. If you have more specific questions about the server, like detailed information about the rules or help getting around the forums, you can PM or whisper our Staff; That's the Forum Helpers and Game Masters. On occasion, the GMs host “Open Offices” where players may bring their concerns and questions to the Staff’s attention.

You write well for English being your second language! I'm sure you'll get even better in no time. Trust me, everyone else before you have. Myself included. :D

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!