Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: It's a me!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i'm WiFonzus from Italy.

Here's a quick intro about me:
While i've never done roleplaying before, i already wrote some fiction.
The first story i've ever written was The Infernal Wish, somehow based on the Iron Maiden song Dance of Death. It has a total of 5 finished chapters and 2 unfinished ones. If you guys are interested i'll translate it (It's in italian) and post here.

After that i started writing TOJA: Tales of the Jedi Academy, my first SW based fiction. The first chapter is done and i'm working to the second one.

About WoW: i've started playing it recently and know most of the basic lore, learning more as i play. I played on the official servers for awhile, then moved on an Italian 20x private server PvE.

I feel confortable playing a Troll Warrior as it's the race i know most about, but i'm looking forward to start a Dwarf too, maybe a Priest.

Hope my introduction passes, be seein ya mon!
The introduction is posted at the introduction forum! you should go there and get the proper questions from there, then you copy paste it in the thread you make in the introduction thread, and answer them properly.
I've already posted the introduction in the proper forum and i'm currently waiting for approval, the previous post was a less formal presentation
Welcome to the server, then, WiFonzus! I hope you'll enjoy your time here. =). May I ask what is the Infernal Wish about? I love fantasy books. =)
Welcome to the server! Looking forward to seeing you.
Unfortunately my introduction was not accepted, guess i'l try again :) Be seein ya.
:o it's okay, I got accepted only the second time!
(02-01-2013, 07:42 AM)Aethon Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the server, then, WiFonzus! I hope you'll enjoy your time here. =). May I ask what is the Infernal Wish about? I love fantasy books. =)

It's the story of a group of friends who discovered an ancient cult while camping in the Everglades. It' a bit more complicated than that, but again, if you guys are interested even if it's not WoW related i might translate it (and post in Off Topic).