Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The introduction of WiFonzus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I've been playing MMOs for a long time, but started playing warcraft only recently. I'm that kind of player that gets easily obsessed with lore, i mean, i could spend countless hours on game Wikis like WoWwiki or uesp. I've never done roleplaying before but i'd really like to start.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Salerno, Italy, and while my main language is Italian i speak fluent English while learning Danish for business use.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend of mine gave me a free trial code, we've been playing LineageII for years but as soon as i saw World of Warcraft i loved it.
I loved the wide variety of races and the lore that's behind it, the class system and most of all, the environment.
I've also played some Warcraft III but really, Strategy Games aren't my thing.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I was looking for a good (and populated) RP Private Server, since the server i was in (Official Server, but i don't remember the name) and it was really Deserted. I was also looking for a server that would accept a complete newbie to the Roleplaying world (Newbie but willing to learn)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
As i said, ì've never done RP before. I wanted to start tabletop RP but i found no one in my town willing to start.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I would feel comfortable playing a Troll, since i know most of the lore behind them, and, while in PvE i also ran a Warrior, it would be nice to start a Priest in RP.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to find a nicely-sized community willing to accept me and a working server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: Without any doubt, the Tolerance section.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I know it's not really good but i'm going to enhance it ASAP

_______
Dem nagas, i seen them on the echo islands, dey're coming here! call Drezzul! Said desperately Voloknir, a young troll fisherman while rushing away from the coastline.

There he was, Drezzul the Fierce, trained under the sword of Zel'mak the unbroken, in the Hall of the Brave, a purple-skinned tall troll with a natural love for battle, such love for battle originates from the fact that he was one of the only six trolls who managed to escape from the attack of Valishij, the "Princess of Depths" who attacked his home village, when he was just six years old. Since they started to know how to handle a sword, they declared war to Valishij and the empire who enslaved, and then killed their Mothers and Fathers. They even founded a guild of warriors called The Protectors of Akil'darah.

As soon as the Jungle troll heard the call, he sounded the large alarm horn installed on his window and left his abode, with a sword in his hand, and an oddly-looking bottle in the other. Soon, his companions joined and jumping on their Ivory raptors they started running to the Sen'jin Village.

As soon as they heard the horrifying war screams of their enemy, the group decided to stop to take a glance at the situation, and define a strategy. Unfortunately, they had no time to think, as a group of pale nagas who probably split from the rest was running towards them, yelling and grasping their sharp lances.

Quickly getting off his ride, he charged forward, using his large two-handed sword as a shield and, as soon as he was behind them, he instantly turned back and started to swing his sword, killing the sea creatures one at a time, as he kept moving to avoid attacks. There was no one as fast as him in armed combat. The other warriors pushed forward, easily annihilating the rest of the group. It was an easy fight, but as soon as they turned back, they realized it was just the beginning, as hundreds of nagas started erupting from the sea.
_______

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: Yes, just out of personal curiosity: what are the specs of your server, and do you ran on Windows or Linux? :D
Hello! I'm Rensin, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to CoTH!

Now, be sure to read up on the Rules and Policies if you haven't already, and if you need help Creating a Character, you can find some on the Wiki, or take a gander at some of the Profiles there, to familiarize yourself with some of the people you might meet on CoTH.

Good luck, and PM a GM or a Forum Helper if you need some more help with things, I hope you enjoy your stay!
Willkommen auf Conquest of the Horde,
Welcome to COTH!

If you want some RP just... PM me or something! :D
Hi, and thanks for accepting my profile :) i'm currently working on my Character, (i posted something in the WIP section).
Be seein' ya.