Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: An introduction to Corvo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
First and foremost, I enjoy playing WoW, Be it raiding, PvP, or just plain chatting with the people online. I enjoying playing my characters and making the most out of them. Truthfully, I have never played RP yet, but it has my interest. The writer inside of me is giddy with this opportunity to display my writing abilities, chance to learn more, and to hone what ability I have.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am currently living in Saudi Arabia, but I am a Filipino, my main language is Tagalog, but I can speak fluent English so there will be no problem with language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft because of my brother, our quality time was playing Warcraft. But now, only I am left, but I still enjoy playing Warcraft, and it gives me the chance to get to know other people from other places who are also playing WoW.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I heard about roleplaying, and it piqued my interest, since is also needs writing ability. I searched through google, and I found this site, and I was very impressed with the system and the security of the server, so I decided to let my first RP experience be with CotH.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
From what I have read from Wikis and from the description of other people, I first wish to try every aspect of RP before I can say which is my favorite.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I would go with Taurens because they are like me in some aspects, I love how they are one with nature, peaceful yet terrifying when angered, and of course my personal favorite, they are cows. Taurens have this aura that is friendly and tender, but angering them is a fatal mistake.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are, for one, what the site has described, and I hope to learn from more experience players on how to properly play RP.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I really loved the system here, the introductions is needed in order to be able to create an account on the game, it really determines who are interested from those who are only going to play half-heartedly. Kudos to the one who came up with this system.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(please bear with me since I am not very knowledgeable on Warcraft lore)

One warrior walks the road, filled with despair and hate. As he walks, he grips his sword tightly, and his eyes focus on one path, self-destruction. But this did not faze him, not in the slightest, for the path he walks is one not for himself, but for all of his fallen brethren.

As night approaches, he set up camp near a river. He sets a fire and warms his weary bones while eating his meal. He finished eating and started to get ready for the night. As he sets down his sword, he heard marching.

He quickly killed his fire and climbed up the hill. A squad of humans were marching, and they were dressed for combat. His heart, which was filled with despair, now burns with vengeance. He knew that this was his time, it will either be him or them, whatever outcome does not matter to him, this will be his gift to his fallen brethren.

He kneeled down and prayed to the spirit for strength and guidance. He stood and unsheathed his sword and lifted the other. With two swords in his hands, he lifted them and shouted in a fury of bloodlust. The squad looked at the source of the noise, but it was too late, the warrior has already charged into the middle of their ranks.

The warrior, filled with fury, anger, and a thirst for blood, slashed at his enemies, stabbed them at every opening, parried at every strike, but even as he takes one down, more enter the battle. He knew it was suicide, but it didn't matter to him.

He prepared his last stand and let loose everything he had. But the final strike was made, a sword juts from his chest, and he falls.

He stared at the sky and saw his brethren beside him. They comforted him, and he smiled at them. And now he, too, stand walk beside his fallen brethren as a spirit for their people.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
As of now, nothing yet, but in the future, if I do have some questions, I will ask. I have read the rules and polices, I have no argument with them. I just want to add, I really look forward to my RP experience.
Hello! I'm Rensin, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to CoTH!

Now, be sure to read up on the Rules and Policies if you haven't already, and if you need help Creating a Character, you can find some on the Wiki, or take a gander at some of the Profiles there, to familiarize yourself with some of the people you might meet on CoTH.

Good luck, and PM a GM or a Forum Helper if you need some more help with things, I hope you enjoy your stay!
Ermagerd, another Filipino, and a Tauren fan! This makes me happy! And it's funny too, as I had an aunt who lived and worked in Saudi Arabia for a few years before coming home.

Welcome to CotH!