Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: A introduction of myself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Hello, I am a roleplayer, I have played many roleplaying games (like Price of Persia; Fable and such) and I always wanted to try WoW roleplay. As I do not afford to play on official RP servers I decided to find a Private RP Serve.
I am a adventurous player, I like to play my games hard and steady. I like a good challenge!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I am from Romania. Country of Vlad the Impalar, know as Dracula. I learned english and italian from early ages, my family was kind of a travel herd.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Well, some friends told me about this awesome game! They made me curious. I just started to play with them as a troll hunter. The game simply amazed me. All the possibilities, all the room and free roaming, what can beat that? From then till today I remained faithful to WoW and played all expansion till WotLK.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

It all started a few years ago, I first felt the roleplay life calling. I was standing one day, at my computer, just roaming aimless in WoW. Then I had an idea: I never been to Darnassus, it is time for a journey. So I started to explore, wearing nothing but a simple dress and just walking down the streets of this great city.
From then until this day I tried to roleplay on private servers. All of the players was playing OOC, I was mad. I was the only one playing IC. So a few days later I started to scout the internet for RP servers untill I found Conquest of the Horde.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Sometimes I like to rush into battle, waving my sword , sometimes I just feel the need to just sit in a tavern, drink and listen to other's stories.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I just love blood elves. There is simply nothing I don't like about them. Gracious and sublime. They still survive after all those tragic events... they are strong!
My favorite class: Rogue. There is nothing more intresting for me than the life of a assassin/mercenary/thief. This class represent me. I am a rogue to the bone.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I would just love to have someone to roleplay with. A whole community is for the best! The first thing I would like to see, is when I log in for the first time, all of other characters playing IC, greeting me in their respective native language and just enter a heaven.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Well "No godmoding" I would say. I never liked that godlike persons. If there was godmoding, I would get bored fast. No one kills no one, no one does nothing to no one.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The roads are narrow and the cave is ahead. I started to walk slowly, fearing that my heart will explode from my chest. He was there. He has to be there. Where can he be if not there!
I enter slowly into darkness and as my eyes starts to adjust to the darkness of the cave something draws my attention. He was standing there, waiting for me, with his sword in his hand and his shield thrown on the ground. Then I knew that this will be our last battle! I knew that one of us will never see the light of the day again.
As I opened my mouth to speak with him, before any words escaped, he throws himself at me, sword first. I throw myself on the ground avoiding his blow. He is too strong, I can't make my courage to fight him. He gets on top of me. I feel the chill in my bones. His eyes, white as burned, his flesh falling from his body, he is no longer my brother.
I grab my dagger and try to hit him. He is too fast, he is too powerful! I get on my feet as he gain some distance. I was wondering if he retreats, he was just walking away! I was so wrong. In the moment I let my guard down he starts to spin with his sword straight coming at me with full speed. It hits me so hard that I thought I died. I just woke up in a paddle of my own blood.
As I came into my senses I see him over me, rising his sword to deal the last blow. My mind just stopped there. It seemed like time has stopped, I could see us form a different angle. Everything was like a lost tale, like a forgotten dream. His sword start to move downwards slowly, gaining speed, I was just looking at that cursed sword how is slicing the air and soon me. Then a flash of light, and he fell on the ground next to me. Dead. Just like I should be.
My eyes turned to the entrance of the cave. She was standing there, with her rifle smoking in her hands. I could only see her outline. She was the most beautiful creature I ever saw.
Hello! I'm Rensin, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to CoTH!

Now, be sure to read up on the Rules and Policies if you haven't already, and if you need help Creating a Character, you can find some on the Wiki, or take a gander at some of the Profiles there, to familiarize yourself with some of the people you might meet on CoTH.

Good luck, and PM a GM or a Forum Helper if you need some more help with things, I hope you enjoy your stay!