Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My Introduction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
As a player i do like to play strong DPS roles as be a viable asset to the group i am playing
with. As far being kind to fellow players goes, I do respect other players and do realize that things people do in the game is often not their real views and are just playing the game.
What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born in South Africa with a British back round and moved to Canada as a baby. My primary language spoken in English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft because my Friend living up the road from me had been playing Warcraft for a while and he got myself into it at a young age (He is older than myself). Since then i have been really into MMO's and have been playing them for quite sometime.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I found CoTH by looking for RP private servers because I would like a server that i can roleplay with experience and inexperienced people, this is good because i can get help from the community if i do make a mistake but i can also help others who are completely new to Roleplaying.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like to roleplay whatever comes my way. I do not necessarily have a preference but after a large strand of events such as an adventure or something like that happens, a nice relaxing tavern roleplay is nothing to complain about.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
In real MMOs to play to level up and such, i prefer to play as DPS classes mostly mages and rouge type characters. This is because i do like having a class that isn't incredibly overpowered and is somewhat of a challenge to play as, as well as it is a great help to the people that i play with having one of those two classes i like to play as around. My preferred races to play are would be Humans and Elves. I like the passion of the races lores that they are either a dying/struggling race (elves) or a race new to the world and their time of power is just arriving (Human).

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations of this server are that the people on it are committed to roleplaying and will create a great experience for me once starting to play.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: I like the rule that it is acknowledged that it is a game and people are playing it in different ways. I also like the specification that you should not just say "no" to something that comes your way.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
In the land of the Mountains. a noble King once kept good tidings with the other 8 Nations. However the nation of the mountains had their King killed in a mysterious coup. The blame was pointed to the noblest of houses, House Kandor. The leader of House Kandor was put to the gallows for this traitorous act. The other leading houses stood idly by and watched as the leader with innocent blood was spilled. The Leader of House Slyndak soon convinced the other Houses that their House would be the best choice to lead the Nation of the Mountain.

Years after the assassination House Slydak still run the nation, however an invasion force large enough to conquer other nations was being created in the Mountain Nation. However House Slyndak made one fatal flaw, the chose quantity of quality. Many of their fighters had never picked up a weapon in their life. This ultimately lead to their defeat in the war.

Once the army was ready the mountain nation invaded the nation of the plains. The fight was short lived however because the Nation of the Plains knew of the attack because House Kandor had told the Nation of the Plains of the invasion force being created and had requested support from the other nations. The battle that ensued lasted only two days. The battle had caused heavy casualties to the Nation of the Mountain and House Slyndak was defeated and forced to be exiled from the 9 Nations after admitting to the assassination of the Old King and the set up of the leader of House Kandor.

The Nation of the Mountains were in dire need of a government after the war. This opportunity was perfect for the Son of the accused leader of House Kandor to take up the throne of the Mountain Nation and rule until the end of his life. House Kandor has been ruling the Mountain nation for 7 generations and no coup has been set up since House Slyndak was exiled.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
My "R" key does stick a little bit and i plan on getting a new keyboard sooner than later.
Hello! I'm flammos200(Just Flammos is fine too.), and it's my pleasure to welcome you to CoTH!

Now, be sure to read up on the Rules and Policies if you haven't already, and if you need help Creating a Character, you can find some on the Wiki, or take a gander at some of the Profiles there, to familiarize yourself with some of the people you might meet on CoTH.

Other than that, just remember to capitalize your 'I's and follow proper keyboarding/grammar rules. We've got quite a few Human/Elven RP-ers on CoTH, of all manner of levels of skill and knowledge of racial Lore. I'm quite sure you'll find some group to fit in with. Oh! And thank you for the story!

For the record, though? If some RP -is- bothering you for some reason, you have the option not to participate in it, technically. Just remember that IC actions lead to IC consequences...

But hey, if you need any more help or have any more questions, feel free to PM a GM or Forum Helper like yours truly. Seriously. PMs never killed anyone... yet.

See you around!
Thanks, didn't realize the I's. Also thanks for the 'for the record bit' I know you can say no, but try not to would have been better to say.