Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Zagash's introduction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I am a long time player. I started playing at an early age, mainly Pokémon Blue and Red... Then I started paying some PC games, and I recieved my Xbox 1. I played a lot of good titles, both on my PC and my Xbox, but I always felt the need to interact with other players. That made me try this awesome MMORPG everyone talked about: World of Warcraft. I played on private servers at first, with WoW Vanilla, then I moved to another MMOs (Lineage 2, Guild Wars, etc etc). MMOs started to be, and still are, my main focus. Playing with others, in organizations (guilds) of friendly people, combats, all this made me love WoW more than any other game. So, in WotLK, I decided to join retail WoW. I played it for some time, but I had no real-life friends playing WoW, so I quit. Later in my life I discovered RP, and loved it since the first day. I RPed Harry Potter (I became Minister of Magic, iai), Assassin's Creed, Star Wars (just a little at Jedi Academy, forums and SWTOR). But retail WoW's servers seemed simply dead in levels of RP, so that made me search for other options. And here I am now.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from Portugal, Europe, Planet Earth, Milky Way. My main language is Portuguese (NOT BRAZILIAN!!!!)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started to play Warcraft III in my school's PCs, just found it there, and I just had to buy W3 to play at home. And that's how it all started. Oh, and my cousin motivated me too.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I found you with the most spectacular tool in the Universe: Google. I was trying to find a good WoW RP private server, and that's what you seem to be.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Mostly meeting new characters by path-crossing or guild socialization. (don't know if I jut invented words, but ok).

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is, without any doubt, Blood Elf. They are rational and powerfull. And they are the face of my favorite WoW expansion. As for class, I love Paladin. Its damage can be disapointing sometimes, but the ability of healing themselves, their capacity of staying alive, is something awesome. In my WotLK days, I was unstopabble!

What are your expectations of this server?:
Have some awesome RP times, meet awesome people and learn a lot about Warcraft's history.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Tolerance is the most appealing. Sometimes people become arrogant and are just rude with newcomers, and this is the most demotivating thing I can ever come across with. The image of a friendly environment just colapses.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
In the dark, the loud sound of the hornet marks the beginning of the end for those men. Mounted on giant wolves, the orcs scream with conviction, striking fear into their opponents' hearts, souls.

They start advancing in their direction, at an incredible speed, exhibiting their spiked maces covered in blood. As they proceed, Erran's heart just pumps stronger and stronger. The suffering of that moment becomes an unsupportable heat, his heart beat becomes a burden...

There he was again, in his bed, alone, reliving the worst night of his life.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
A full text in english is kind of a challenge... But don't be afraid if it isn't too good... Practice makes perfection, and I can reach that here, with you.
Hi Zagash!

I'm JVNemesis, a Forum Helper here, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to CotH! So Portuguese, not Brazilian. Got it. :P

If you haven’t already, please do make sure to double-check the rules and policies so you’re for sure familiar to the server’s expectations! Always good to know what you're signing up for. There are also a lot of helpful articles and guides for you to read up on in case there's that one little lore piece that keeps bugging you, or you're not quite sure about X race's history. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you’re writing your first profile, if you need the hand.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens in-game, as that's where a lot of the OOC chatter between players occurs! Also, if you ever have a question about anything, don't hesitate to PM myself, or anyone with a purple or bright green name. We're here to help!

And, don't worry; your English is very good already. As you say, though, practice makes perfect! Keep at it.

Enjoy your stay!