Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Morechaos17 Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I've kinda always had the urge for games, even as a little kid. I remember getting a ps2 first when I was 6 or 7, and immediately fell in love. I stepped back from console gaming in 2004 or 20055 when I first discovered Runescape. Then I kinda felt as if pc gaming was sorta my thing, and have been one since then.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from the United States of America, and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
In 2006, my older brother purchased a copy of World of Warcraft and got heavily addicted. He told me about it, and I joined two months before the release of Burning Crusade. I myself got addicted too. I never really enjoyed retail as much as I did private servers until I'd say Cataclysm. Where I started to heavily raid. I've played all four expansions, and can't seem to escape this game to save my life.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I googled for a World of Warcraft roleplaying private server. I haven't roleplayed in years, but I'd love to get back into it. This server seems like a good place to start.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I was always into the sit around the Inn and chat roleplay. Sometimes I got into battles with folks on another roleplaying server. It started with an A I believe, I can't seem to remember it though. I basically love anything, and everything.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
That's a tough question. I enjoy all of the races backgrounds, but I enjoy the Night Elf race the most. They're background lore is just so interesting.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Not much. I have low expectations. I just hope to find some people to roleplay with.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The OOC rule. I absolutely can't stand when people don't use ( in front of what they're saying OOC. It drives me nuts.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Solarth, a Night Elf warrior, entered the empty bar in an abandoned bar somewhere close to Stranglethorn Vale. "I'm thirsty.. There better be some damn drinks in this rotten place," He said. Looking around the bar, he noticed it was quite empty. Sighing heavily, he turned around and walked out. "What does a guy have to do to get a drink around here?" And then it hit him. "Shoulda known.. the bartenders like to hide their booze underneath the blanks under the bar." He quickly turned back around, and tore up the ground beneath the bar. Not a single bottle of alcohol was there. Except for a note. He could barely read it, so he assumed it said "Louie, you didn't pay up so I'm takin' yer booze. - Ranaldo" Solarth sighed, and walked out of the bar once again. "Maybe this is a sign I should stop drinking..." He walked forward, into the forest, and continued on his journey to Booty Bay.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope! Everything seems straight forward.
Hi morechaos!

I'm JVNemesis, a Forum Helper here, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to CotH! You stepped back from console gaming in 20055? That long ago? :P

If you haven’t already, please do make sure to double-check the rules and policies so you’re for sure familiar to the server’s expectations! Always good to know what you're signing up for. There are also a lot of helpful articles and guides for you to read up on in case there's that one little lore piece that keeps bugging you, or you're not quite sure about X race's history. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you’re writing your first profile, if you need the hand.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens in-game, as that's where a lot of the OOC chatter between players occurs! Also, if you ever have a question about anything, don't hesitate to PM myself, or anyone with a purple or bright green name. We're here to help!

And, don’t worry about the OOC part; WoW is handy enough to have different chat channels (color coded and all), as I’m sure you know, and everyone generally uses either /party or /general when they’re communicating OOCly in anywhere outside of the OOC zone. Nobody should be driving you nuts in that regard, at least.

Enjoy your stay!