Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Tiren's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I enjoy roleplaying, and have enjoyed it for several years now, I began roleplaying with a makeshift D&D game, then moved it on towards MMORPGS. Otherwise it is also fun to go out and kill mobs when I have no one to roleplay with. Im pretty much an average player. PvP is fun but I am terrible at it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I come from the United States, my Primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I began by playing Warcraft 2 Dark Saga on the playstation. Got into that game after killing everything with the Orcs. Horde for the win.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

Been wanting to roleplay. I am a dungeon master for Dungeons and Dragons, and I have been wanting to be a player, but no one wants to DM, so my brother told me about this server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I enjoy all kinds of roleplay, mostly drama's about a character's past. I have always enjoyed playing as a character of no importance, other than wanting to move about the world.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I enjoy playing a Human Warrior/Paladin most of all, have always liked using physical skill and spiritual skill together, give for a good background story. Magic bores me most of the time, unless I'm the dungeon master mwahahahaha. Orc Warriors with no intelligent and short fuses (the common orc) are also very enjoyable to play. But over all humans paladins because they are human so they sruggle against temptation, but they can almost always overcome it and learn from it.

What are your expectations of this server?:

The be a place of Dungeons and Elves, where everyone is a BA but me.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Respect, because you can't have a good game if no one likes eachother, or if no one gets along on their thinking. Also it keeps for a comfortable day without death.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The bear just seemed to follow him around, he never understood why. It had been three days now, Tiren had shown no emotion, nor any interest in the small cub, but it still continued to follow him. After death of the cub's mother it probably had no where else to go anyways. Maybe it is following be expecting me to take care of it, Tiren thought to himself as he began making a canopy between two trees to keep dry. Tiren was hoping to someday be done with all the violence, violence though always walked right back into his life, she took his wife, his father-in-law, his whole new family away from him. This year was the first year in his life that he had known emotion, he had felt fear, and sadness... or maybe was it depression. Tiren sighed as he leaned again one of the tree trunks, sliding slowly down it while removing his belt.
As the clouds has warned to rain began to fall. The smell of moist dirt filled Tiren's nostrils, he closed his eyes letting his body relax from his long journey today. A yawn and a pout came from the bear. Tiren opened an eye and looked at the small cub shivering in the rain. Tiren slowly rose to his feet looked into the cub's eyes for a moment then raised his arms and gave a loud yell attempting to scare the small cub. At first the cub stepped back, but then leaped forward and growled back at Tiren, closed its mouth then gave a yawn. Tiren shrugged not knowing what to do in the situation, the cub definitely knew what it wanted. Tiren lay his back against the tree once again and slid down, resting his head he turned his head to the cub and motioned it over.
Giving a yawn the bear pranced over to Tiren and snuggled up to him. Tiren out of instinct began petting the cub. Both there bellies began to grumble. Tiren looked down at the cub, “Don't eat me tonight, and I won't eat you,” he warned. The Cub's only response was a yawn. Tomorrow I will get rid of this bear, Tiren thought, tomorrow I'll be sure to wake up early and make a run for it, I don't wish for a companion, my vengeance will be for my hand alone.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Negative
Hi Tiren!

I'm JVNemesis, a Forum Helper here, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to CotH! Good to have more DMs around. You should consider running some events at some point, once you get comfortable with the server!

If you haven’t already, please do make sure to double-check the rules and policies so you’re for sure familiar to the server’s expectations! Always good to know what you're signing up for. There are also a lot of helpful articles and guides for you to read up on in case there's that one little lore piece that keeps bugging you, or you're not quite sure about X race's history. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you’re writing your first profile, if you need the hand.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens in-game, as that's where a lot of the OOC chatter between players occurs! Also, if you ever have a question about anything, don't hesitate to PM myself, or anyone with a purple or bright green name. We're here to help!

I would suggest brushing up on the lore, as well; a lot has changed since Warcraft 2. You'll find that the common orc is far from stupid and short tempered! Also, not everyone here is a "BA," far from it. Come in with an open mind!

Enjoy your stay!