Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Krystyna's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello everyone. I go by Krystyna (or Cristina as it is commonly spelled) I am 21 years old and have been role playing in general since I was 11 and I have been role playing World of Warcraft for about 3 years now.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from the United States and my primary language is English,

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My husband first turned me on to World of Warcraft when we started dating about 4 years ago.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
My husband found the site and since we have always enjoyed role playing together he suggested we join.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
The most common way I have Role Played is Forum Role play usually on Intermediate/Advanced boards. My husband and I first started role playing World of Warcraft about 3 years ago. I am open to all types of Role play. I tend to enjoy continued role play with others (more then just my husband)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have two favorite races and two favorite classes. My favorite races are Undead and Blood Elves. I love the undead not only because they were the first race I played but also because they represent people who have been destroyed and came back better and stronger then before. I like the Blood Elves because they are the outcasts. My favorite classes are Warlock and Paladin. Warlock was the first class I played. I love the use of demons/minions. I love Paladins because my second Main is a paladin. I like the ability to solo quest easily and I like the Lore behind Blood Elf Paladins.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To make friends, meet fellow role players and hopefully have some awesome role play.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

The rule that appeals to me the most is the one that talks about not being able to have "special" characters (Characters from"dimensions, worlds, etc. or characters that are out of place and make no sense with the current, established lore") On the live servers I was getting so sick of seeing half demon/dragon/angel spawn. If everyone "special" then no one is.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
((From a roleplay site of mine I added a note to the original post))
The sun was setting on a beautiful day. Lord Titan and Lady Nerine were walking along the beach hand in hand. A slight smile played on Nerine's lips today had been a feast day and the whole race of the Sirens where in celebration. The Lord and Lady had decided to slip away from all of the craziness for some time alone. Nerine reached her hand up and ran her fingers through her blonde hair, letting out a small happy sigh. She really couldn't think of a better way to end such a perfect day. The way that things were going couldn't have been better.

She shivered slightly as the sun dipped down behind the mountains. She stopped to zip up her jacket. She was dressed somewhat plain in a pair of skinny jeans, no shoes, a black tank top and a bubblegum pink jacket. Her blonde hair hung around her shoulders and it was kept out of her face with a sea shell hair clip. Bright pink eyeshadow lined her big blue eyes and the glitter in her strawberry lip gloss smile shone with the last fading light.

She turned from her jacket to look at her mate. There was a ghost of a smile on his face which was fading as he fell to the ground. Behind him stood a man dressed in black pants and a black hoodie. In his hands he held an obsidian blade, the only thing that could harm a siren. Nerine let out a scream and started to run but the man was running after her. She knew that she was done for. She snagged her foot on a root twisting her ankle. Nerine fell to the ground. She turned onto her back and tried crawling backwards away from the man that was coming at her. The obsidian blade simmering in the bright full moon light.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I believe that is it.
Hi Kyrstyna!

I'm JVNemesis, a Forum Helper here, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to CotH!

If you haven’t already, please do make sure to double-check the rules and policies so you’re for sure familiar to the server’s expectations! Always good to know what you're signing up for. There are also a lot of helpful articles and guides for you to read up on in case there's that one little lore piece that keeps bugging you, or you're not quite sure about X race's history. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you’re writing your first profile, if you need the hand.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens in-game, as that's where a lot of the OOC chatter between players occurs! Also, if you ever have a question about anything, don't hesitate to PM myself, or anyone with a purple or bright green name. We're here to help!

I hope you and your husband enjoy your stays!