Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Criminal guild
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm looking for an active crime-oriented guild for one of my characters. I'm talking about things like smuggling, drug-running, racketeering, etc. Is there anything like that out there currently?
There used to be some, but so far they're all inactive. They were: The Red Glove, Gatsbi'nore Inc, and The Red Rose, ran by ImagenAshyun, SachikoMaeda, and Ormica respectively.

There's also Rosencrats Fraternity of Evil, but I also dunno how active that is.
I want a Team Rocket D:

But right now crime rp is severely lacking. Might get some people to rp it though since there's been an increase in STV rp.
I can always try to make Gatsbi'nore Inc active once again if there's interest in it.
Well it's not criminal per say, but a few of us are trying to start up a bit of a mortal kombat kind of thing, if you're into beating people to a pulp. I'll be sending out a PM to those who are interested as soon as I can.
If you wish for crime RP, I can bring back The Red Glove. It mostly went inactive due to lack of player interest, but granted someone else wished to join the story, I can bring it back. RG does a wide scale of crime from smuggling, theft, vandalism, and murder, so if you're interested in any of that sort, you can PM me.
When I shall have interwebs I shall show you all a crime guild >:) I am late to the party but with life once again steading out I'm back just can't get on... And thank you Cappn for putting the Red Rose up there :3
Sachiiii let's kill people :D and smuggle stuff :D

Hire Drena in Gabitsnore... you can stitch fake elf ears if you wish c: (however you spell it)