Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Voxxers introduction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I've always been a fan of RP since i started playing World of Warcraft when it got released, started playing on "Argent Dawn" Europe, as a horde sadly, but then after a short while i realised that most of the Rp happened on the alliance side, so just had to switch, ever since, i've always loved Rp!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Sweden, swedish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Uh, I got into WoW when my brother told me about this great game that will be out in a while and that i just had to buy it, he pretty much forced me to, but i dont blame him, it was the best game i had played so far, and when it comes to RP, still is.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Sadly i just felt like "darn it, i need some more RP in my life" decided to go to google, type some things in and after finding a lot of weird server i finally found this one, and really liked what i saw.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy pretty much everything, it has been about a year now since i last RP'd but i sure would love to get back in it, I do like guild related RP and not just a few people, but actually quite a lot of people up for the same thing.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I dont really have a favorite, but if I have to chose I guess I'll have to say.. Draenei, Paladin, I had quite a few paladins on retail and i just loved playing paladin, really felt like it was me for some reason, might sound a bit weird. Draenei.. umh i guess because of their cute wagging tail.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect some serious, great Role-Playing, which i've really missed, some serious, dedicated people RPing, Also to hopefully meet some new friends to stick around and talk to.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Umh probably "tolerance", If i get yelled at, cursed at, i usually just either laugh it off and keep on doing what i do, or just talk camly to the person who is at anger and try to get them to calm down to sort out whats wrong.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The darkness had just fallen over the small town Etearn, The moon just starting to show behind the mountains, The whole town is asleep, except for an old man whom patrols the streets, looking for anything that seems out of place, long but quiet scratches are heard not far away from where he is, he decides to go and take a look, pressing his back against the house wall as he's approaching the corner of the house.

- "This has never happened before" He thought to himself.

The old mans heart started beating quicker, his hands starts to shake, barely able to hold the torch as he rounded the corner, not far away from where the noise is coming. The moon is showing a figure of shadows on the ground as the moon is rising. He looks down onto the ground and sees a big creature, standing on its hind legs, slowly moving forward trough the streets. The man peeks his head out the corner to get a glimps of the creature, a furry, gray, big back, standing atleast 6.5feet tall. The old man starts gasping for air as he realises what he's seeing, the creature quickly turned around and a loud scream echoed in the night.

Morning comes to the town and nothing is found of the old man except his out burned torch and a left shoe.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Thats pretty much it, I do really hope that will be enough, been looking for a good server for quite a while now, and im sure this is the server that i am looking for!

Thanks for your time, Voxxer.
Welcome to the server! Be sure to read up on the wiki which includes useful information such as the timeline. We also recently implemented a custom game object patch which is a must have for some of the rp locations.

I hope you have a nice stay here, and feel free to ask on the forums if you need any help. :3