Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Forsaken Flyers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Spotted in the Trisfal Glades, Hearthglen, the Argent Tournament, the Forsaken-Gilneas Front, and mostly in the Undercity, the same message written in the same handwriting can be found on many a parchment.

Quote:
Praise unto Sylvannas

Queen of all Undead.

Eternally may She reign.

May all one day see Her as their true leader.

May any force that dare stand before Her crumble to dust.

May Her subjects serve without question.
(03-09-2013, 09:02 PM)Xigo Wrote: [ -> ]the Forsaken-Gilneas Front

So... has the Greymane wall fallen already ICly, or was this written with the implication that these flyers would be up for a while?
I don't know. All I know is that the Forsaken are sort of advancing on Gilneas right now. So... yeah, that's the Forsaken-Gilneas front, regardless of how far into it they might be.
Well, that's a tricky one. Due to the obvious impossibility of representing the invasion of Gilneas to any degree on the server, it's kind of in limbo. Pre-Cata events have established the Greymane Wall as being under siege, but I believe it was an earthquake that tore a hole in it when Deathwing awoke. Not sure, though. Blizz wasn't specific.

Can't really say if the wall's fallen or not, but I believe the invasion occurred primarily by sea at first anyway. Assume the invasion is there and it's happening nonetheless, just . . . don't think too much about it for the sake of poor Blizzard's canon. xD
It was the Earthquake that broke down the Greyman wall, yes, and thus spurrned the Forsaken to invade the peninsula for its harbors.