Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Another Introduction for Another Role Player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, as a player I was mostly attracted to PvE since thought that fighting agains some of the biggest villains of Warcraft was something epic and awesome. PVP never attracted me and I played once on a RP official server and I enjoyes that experience A LOT!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Spain, my primary language is obviously Spanish but I can speak and write english quite nicely.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My experiences with Warcraft began with W3 and I was quickly attracted to its history and lore which made my playtrough a enjoyable experience. This made me play WoW.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Not really, I didn't get a referral or anything I was just searching for a nice RP server to spend my free time Roleplaying and after searching for a bit I found some of them but Conquest of the Horde seemed like the most user-friendly of them :)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Hmm, I mostly enjoy a kind of roleplay that allows the characters to grow and develop, like a new recluit who just joins the army and step by step climbs after many dificulties to become one of the commanders of the Alliance.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Hmmm I think that, even if it might seem weird, Humans are my favorite race along with Undeath. Humans are my favorite because they are so versatile that they can be anything and they can have almost any personality which at the same time can make for some deep evolution of character. I like the Undeath because of their dark atmosphere and background, it's like having the worse of humanity in one race.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I think I will enjoy my stay and have some really fun times with the community, be it being a defender of the Alliance or the Horde :) .

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Definetely godmodding, I hate how people just try to control a situation so that they can take the spotlight and be the only hero or villain just because they want to feed their own ego and aren't happy if they don't.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Rain poured slowly on the helmets of the soldiers, who walked slowly while taking a deep breath with each step. The air was filled with the scent of steel, blood and mud and the only thing that their eyes could see were the remains of what some called one day "home".

Motes of water made them feel cold but, at the same time, the sensation of feeling that same colf refreshed them. They knew that with each step they where closer to their homeland, to their families and friends. They survived the atrocity that is war and defended their race of the orc invasion not just once, but twice.

Only a few of them survived, and all the sacrifices were saddening but filled with glory. Not even one of their comrades died in vain, for their effort allowed the victory of those who still lived. But this was not the end, in such an era, peace was only temporal and the soldiers, more than nobody else, knew that from their own experience.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well I just want to say that I expect to have fun with the comunity and that it is a pleasure to meet you all. So, Greetings! Conquest of the Horde!
Hello! I'm flammos200(Just Flammos is fine too.), and it's my pleasure to welcome you to CoTH!

Now, be sure to read up on the Rules and Policies if you haven't already, and if you need help Creating a Character, you can find some on the Wiki, or take a gander at some of the Profiles there, to familiarize yourself with some of the people you might meet on CoTH.

Other than that, we tend to place a good deal of importance on Character Development, as you've mentioned, and if you want a bunch of fundead to hang around with, the Black Harvest has its arms open for any servants of Lady Sylvanas that would wage war in her name. Oh, and thanks for the story!

But hey, if you need any more help or have any more questions, feel free to PM a GM or Forum Helper like yours truly. Seriously. PMs never killed anyone... yet.

See you around!