Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Heleniande's introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello everyone. I have a long playing history. Started to play World of Warcraft in the old and good year 2008 when it first time appeared in my country. I played on the PVP private server. But I always wanted to try myself on the RP ground. So, I started to play on the our local Role-Playing server Evening Star RP and did some success, even became a Game Master there. I like to write the long stories for my characters, to do the epic role-playing and I'm always glad to help someone to find RP, but due to my primary language isn't English, I'm unable to fully express my feelings or write the completely correct sentences, but I'll do my best for you to understand me)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Yes, that's what I wanted to say before. I come from Russia, primary language is Russian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend advised me to play the new MMORPG, he proved it like the most famous MMORPG in the world that finally appeared in our country. I'm not actually interested in MMORPG, but I didn't want to offense him, so I agreed. I didn't like PVP and found out that there're some RP-servers, so I wanted to test my writing talents :D I played on Evening Star RP and on History of Heroes RP, they're both down now.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Google drew me to this server :D I was actually looking for the English speaking RP community to improve my language :)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Most of all I like RP showing the studying process. To study as a mage is so wonderful for me :) But I never miss epic RP events if I have enough time, of course)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human mage. Maybe, it's because it's easier to play as a human than as a Night Elf or all more so Draenei. Why mage? I learnt almost everything about them, so again, it's easier. And I like magic, miracles... and so on :)

What are your expectations of this server?:
The nice RP, that's it. I never expect I would find a hundreds of players here, I just want to have RP sometimes)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Rule about the language. I hate when people say bad words about each other.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I don't remember when it was. I don't even know if it was for real or just in my dreams. But if it was a dream, it was a wonderful a child's dream, a dream, where the miracle can become truth.
Did you ever fly? I guess, not. But, maybe, you've ever had a feeling of flying, that gorgeous feeling, that is born inside and going out like a flame from your soul, touching your heart, making it beat more often. If you ever had, then you understand my feelings when I did paragliding for the first time.
I still hear the wind in my ears, wind licking my hair and the scream coming from my soul: "O welkin I go to thee!"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I understand, my story isn't too long and maybe even unclear :D But this is the first that came on my mind. I hope, you'll proof my introduction and let me in) Thank you very much.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, @Heleniande! :)

My name's @Rowgen, and I am one of the Forum Helpers! Our job is welcoming new players to the server, providing information on our rules and answering questions. It's also our responsibility to assist the Game Masters by reviewing character profiles, so that they can focus on other tasks, such as enforcing the rules and ensuring that everyone's doing okay on the server. You can tell the staff (Forum Helpers and Game Masters) apart from the rest of the server by the color of our names. If you have any doubts about how to approach the staff or other players, take a look at our policies.

If you require any help, you can find helpful tips about the server in the Articles & Guides forum, and you can get help with creating your first character here. If any of these links don't work, you can always send a member of the staff a private message with your question.

We have many players with English as their second language! Me, for instance, I'm from Norway! I think that Conquest of the Horde is a good place for you to improve your skills. :)

Good luck, and I hope you enjoy your stay! :D