Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Taking a Break
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Edit: April Fool, for those referencing this in the future! :)

Alright, so as of the past few months, my attention has been diverted from server activities as I've been focusing on classwork and... well, normal work. During whatever free time I've had, I've been playing on retail (oh noes!). As a result, work on the Cata server has been rather subpar, and interest just hasn't really been there. Judging from inactivity of other folks, I'd also wager a guess that interest has also declined elsewhere, potentially until Cata hits. I know that Grak has also been hit by this, and his free time has been consumed by other games on Steam.

Because of this, both of us will be taking a bit of a break. I've decided to promote Reigen and Caravan as a temporary co-admin team, as I do believe the work would be a bit too stressful for one person; I know I'd have keeled over from it if Grak hadn't been around. I believe the two of them are probably the most active current GMs, and they'll hopefully take the server in a good direction! I also trust they'll manage to expedite our move to Cataclysm , and will be giving them both developer access to the code for the server.

Grak and I will probably still be around, but activity will likely be rather sparse.

Lok'Tar!
:| I shall rule with an Iron Fist in your stead.
When I first heard about this, I admit I was pretty upset. Kretol and Grakor have been at the top for ages. At the same time, I'm very honored to have been given this chance to help take the reins in their steed. I assure you that I plan to live up to the standards and expectations that everyone has in COTH, with perhaps a little less orc tyranny. While Cara and I may have our differences, I know that we'll be able to handle this swimmingly. Forgive us if we hit a couple of bumps starting out, this is a huge step for me and likely for her as well.

I look forward to the days to come, Coth!
Lmao 1st of April. I love this day. NICE ONE KRETOL.

Edit: It's a joke, right? ;_;
(04-01-2013, 11:10 AM)Reigen Wrote: [ -> ]While Cara and I may have our differences, I know that we'll be able to handle this swimmingly. Forgive us if we hit a couple of bumps starting out, this is a huge step for me and likely for her as well.

Is this like Rome where I have to kill her to take all of the power?' Finally, a position worth my illustrious stature. We'll do our best. :|
You should have acted.

They're already here.

The Elder Scrolls told of their return.
(04-01-2013, 11:07 AM)Caravan Wrote: [ -> ]:| I shall rule with an Iron Fist in your stead.

Danget Cara, I try to help coth understand the changes it's going though and you just go and strike fear into their hearts.
[Image: 100_100_768426550_Oh_you_przez_drstein_middle.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: gaAkWgQ.jpg]

Damn April Fools.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1ykMNtzMT8[/youtube]

That is all.
Oh well... >:| Okay. Congratz on the red-names, Reigen and Cara. Continue your nubness(es?)!
Female supremacy, at long last.

If only dwarves could be on top too.
On the bright side. The administration is now less bulky and more womanly.
Wait the two most manly orc-bros leaving things in charge to ELVES?

I mean Caravan is a really short elf but still..
They're BOTH really short elves!

Things would be much better with Dwarves in charge.

High Thane of Crusade of the Alliance? Me likey.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6