Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: An Error has occured please try again or contact an Admin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good day, I've seemed to run into a bit of a bump here, regarding account creation. I've made an introduction post, which for all I know ought be right on the money, and I've typed in both the email and username correctly, as prompted to. I've tried three different passwords, all alphanumerical, but it won't accept any of them. It just tells me that "An Error has occurred please try again or contact an Admin" - Which is a bit hazy, and I've no idea which admin to contact, so I thought I'd put it here.

Seeing as I've been a member before, I might previously have created an account which hasn't been deleted, but I'll be darned if I can remember. I've also read through the posts here in the support board which seems relevant, but none of them tells me anything I don't already know. I think I've done every step correctly thus far.

Thanks in advance, to anyone who can clarify a bit on what I am doing wrong.
Good day mr. Pegg.

I would guess that you did make an account and that´s the reason you can´t make another one right now, if you cannot remember the info on the old one you´ll have to wait for the higher overlords to aid you.
Right then, I'll bide my time. Perhaps I can be lucky enough to remember whatever the old password and name was. Otherwise I suppose it can be completely reset. Been anxious to (hopefully) join you all this weekend, as soon as I get a proper character worked out.