Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Sparring trainer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well... my head flashed with some thought again so... here I am again. Well here it is. I'm thinking on doing something fun in Stranglethorn Vale something like a Sparring community where people can be trained to fight. The main base will probably take a stand in Booty Bay but yet we shall use the wilds as a training ground. I would also love to use Rezzak as a trainer so... I will Laugh. If anyone is interested in this idea of mine feel free to post your suggestions down. Thank you againHug
Valda can finally teach all those wimpy mages how to cut down foes with spell and sword.
Kahadul could teach Combat with shield.
If your hours match mine, I can offer multiple characters.

Posted on the iPhone!
I can offer several characters to that idea aswell. I actually tried something similar like two years back, posting up a sort of "school" that is supposed to teach people various arts that will help them survive, be it cooking, first aid, navigation or combat.
Chu need a trainer eh? Krest my friend. After all, it's part of his job to train people now.
Keep in mind he's not asking for a trainer, he's looking for people who'd be interesting in a training school of sorts!
Oh. Pft, Krest would be interested none the less! He can offer his 600+ years of knowledge to any of those who would attend the school!