Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Izzy's Absense
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So... my computer... well, truth be told I don't know what's wrong with it yet. It experienced a hard crash last night and so I'll need to do a diagnostic check later today... and continue onto seeking the cause of my problem. It refuses to boot. It could be a single problem that I need to single out. Or, it could be a myriad of problems. I could have it fixed tomorrow. If it's a more serious case like my motherboard, or GPU's or CPU... I may be out for a month or so.

Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but financially I'm tight right now with paying for classes, rent and bills, doctor visits, and a lovely significant other who occasionally eats my money. Needless to say this problem was unexpected and the way my money is going now, I need to hold off on buying replacement parts. Otherwise I'd just build a new PC altogether.

But I will be on Skype. Most of you know me as Willow T. Underwood. I'm in the Dawn's Reach chat group, if you want to add me just send me an invite to willowunderwood.

Cheers
xAnimaSola
UPDATE: So I ran a few diagnostic tests. My motherboard's fried. I need a new one. It may take me a little while to fix this.
Aww....Be back soon!
Damn, I missed you being back.
Ugh, nothing worse than motherboard issues. My new video card is pulling too much power from my power supply, so I have to turn that thing off every night now, otherwise I get these huge issues that require me gutting it and unplugging the RAM. Annoying. I hate computers lol.
Well, for those of you who don't know already. I am back. It was a 130$ fix. I hate resetting the processor into a new board... thermal paste is messy. Anyway, hope to RP with you all soon. THat, and I need to continue Izzy's character posts.
Welcome back!