Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Wuvvums' friends, family and foes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I figured I'd like to list some roles of family that surround my new goblin, Wuvvums. I'd like for her to be my main next to Maya, and I have a history formulated for her. Nothing is set absolutely in stone, but I had the general idea of these roles being available.

Fizwizzle Family residing in the Undermine
  • Grandfather: rather old goblin who grew up in the Undermine. He mostly worked factory jobs until middle-aged, where an explosion left him unable to work or get around. I am guessing it crippled or knocked off a leg. He is cared for by his wife, and Wuvvums' parents. He had a close relationship with Agald as a grandson and told him pirate stories. Agald was present when he gained his injury in a mine, leg blown off. This turned the grandfather into a shell of what he once was and his relationship with Agald grew distant.
  • Grandmother: just about as old as the grandfather. She taught Wuvvums shamanism and only came by small amounts of wealth in her lifetime. The grandparents are parents to her mother.
  • Mother and father: Was taking care of five kids and the grandparents until Kezan was wrecked. Now they only take care of each other and the grandparents. They're very hard on their luck.
Fizwizzle Family abroad
  • Brothers: Wuvvums has five brothers, who were taken as slaves by the Bilgewater cartel much like in the goblin questline. They can either have found their freedom on Lost Isles, found their freedom outside of Lost Isles, or still be cartel slaves. Any one of them could also perhaps come upon a lucky break and secured a cartel job and enjoyed more wealth than what they did growing up. Each brother has the potential for their own path. The oldest brother is 39 and the youngest is 27. The other three must fit in this age bracket.
Friends and Foes
  • Former master(foe): a lesser trade prince of a small cartel. Could be like a head of a guild-sized cartel or a family business. Had his own estate until the eruption on Kezan. Still moderately wealthy and is going around the Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor. Employed a lot of pretty ladies who he didn't like associating with the riffraff. He can be mean-spirited and a bit of a bully.
  • Coworkers(friends): Other servants, guards, or maids of the mansion Wuvvums was employed at. May or may not be in good standing with her former employer/master.
  • Horde shamans: Wuvvums was taken in for a short while by the shamans in Orgrimmar and they helped her back on her feet. She may communicate with them occasionally and shares a similar vision of the elements.

That's about it for now. Would be fun to have some more folks for her to associate with. Here is her rough history for reference.
(04-18-2013, 02:35 PM)Wuvvums Wrote: [ -> ]Coworkers(friends): Other servants, guards, or maids of the mansion Wuvvums was employed at. May or may not be in good standing with her former employer/master.

I'll be writing up Frit's history soon; since I'm planning on having her be an odd job sort of worker, she could fall in this category as having previously been a maid. I'll read up more on your history more before writing up Frit's.
They could both be dealing with the same arsehole then :D
Wanted to bump now that we got Cata profiles working out.

Kageacuma is taking one of the brothers.
I'm Interested in one of the brothers if there is an opening.
There are four openings, actually! C:
Okay cool I'd definitely be interested. I have a char made in game if you'd like to try Rping some time.
Update:
Agald is the oldest brother being played by Kageacume, age 39.
The youngest brother is claimed by the Pharaoh, who will be 27. The remaining three brothers must have their ages fit inside this range.

Kageacuma's profile provides more details on experiences of the grandfather, which I will list here:
He had a close relationship with Agald as a grandson and told him pirate stories.
Agald was present when he gained his injury in a mine, leg blown off.
This turned the grandfather into a shell of what he once was and his relationship with Agald grew distant.

I will be adding these details into the first post, but I wanted to provide an update.
Update:
Dezi is the youngest brother being played by The Pharaoh, age 27.
Hey Wuvvums was wondering if a Brother slot was still open? I have some fun ideas for my Gobo and I'd like to RP with you guys :)
Yes. You can play one of the middle 3 brothers. c:
Chopper is the second youngest brother played by Grogloki and is 30 years old. So right now the current sibling order is:

Wuvvums (24)
Dezi (27)
Chopper (30)
Brother (???)
Brother (???)
Agald (39)

It would be funny if their ages were all spaced out by 3 years given the order right now :P
http://wiki.conquestofthehorde.com/Fizwizzle_Family

We now have a wiki page to track family structure and details. In the meantime I am withdrawing the role of the foe while me and Gatwazzak plan what to do with such a character. For now I would like to establish any immediate and extended family, like uncles, aunts, and cousins.

If certain spots can not be filled they may be given a name and NPC mini profile on the wiki to help further establish family history. This does not mean the spots are closed, but they will be loosely defined so a player wishing to fill the roll can not choose age, name, and a few other details of the character.
I highly recommend anyone with a goblin to get into the family.
Bump~ Still looking for two bros~
Pages: 1 2