Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Poe's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Though I'm fairly new to the World of Warcraft, I've taken a vast interest in the game rather quickly. I enjoy the aspect of PvP and PvE, and the concept of Roleplay within this world is an exciting thought to me. I enjoy any sorts of epic endeavors, be it an actual voyage into the belly of danger, or one depicted through the imaginative posts of fellow RPers. Though my preferred genre of games is First-person Shooters, WoW has grasped my attention unlike most MMOs I've played.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born and raised in Arizona, which is of course located in North America. As for my language, I am not bilingual so my primary tongue is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A very close friend of mine referred me to the game after we were departing from another crumbling MMO that we met upon. I enjoy partaking in the games he plays (Most of them) and of all games, at least WoW had a reputation.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I found this server when referenced by my friend. We've been roleplaying on another server that's more PvP/PvE oriented, and I wanted to delve into a more immersed roleplaying atmosphere. I asked him if he knew any servers, and he suggested Conquest of the Horde, which he found with extensive research.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Casual roleplay, light roleplay, heavy roleplay, mature roleplay... you see where this is going. Anyways, I love all sorts of RP scenarios. If I could pick a situation, I'd prefer it be packed with action and adventure.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Worgens, because even with such a gruesome visage, I find them to be a rather adorable race. I personally prefer the females over the males.
As for my favorite class, I'd have to go with a druid because of the versatility the class possesses. I was a bit indecisive at first with what I wanted to be, but with the druid I could be the tank, the melee DPS, the caster DPS or the healer! The choices and utilizing all my spells brings me to the conclusion that with the variety of what a druid may perform, they're my favorite class.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I want to finally experience some decent roleplay. I've heard through the grapevine of the interactions transpiring amongst the fellow RP patrons of the server, and I'm excited to possibly be joining the ranks of these creative individuals.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"Keyboard skills"
I favor this rule because I'm rather irritated with people using emoticons in roleplay as if to excuse them from taking time to type out a more descriptive post. I always strive to assure my posts are legible and contain the proper punctuation.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Upon initially entering Zev's mind, it starts of as nothing but a vast cosmos of stars and purple nebulae, as well as light-years of nothingness in all directions. No planets, no asteroids, nothing. Then, slowly but surely, as Zev's powers became less and less active, things would begin to stir and shape within the stars. A bright, shining beacon would make itself visible many light-years away; it looked to be a sun. The light of which was almost immediately darkened by the rapid formation of what could only be described as a planet. It all happened so fast, it could very well discombobulate any unprepared mind.
(This is an example from another RP character of mine which a cherish dearly.)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I look forward to fabricating new stories with some fellow savvy roleplayers.
Hello! I'm flammos200(Just Flammos is fine too.), and it's my pleasure to welcome you to CoTH!

Now, be sure to read up on the Rules and Policies if you haven't already, and if you need help Creating a Character, you can find some on the Wiki, or take a gander at some of the Profiles there, to familiarize yourself with some of the people you might meet on CoTH.

Other than that, we're only just making the transition to Cataclysm. So, there are likely to be bugs. And, there's nothing wrong with liking many or even all kinds of roleplay. Cooking up stories together is what we're all here for. Thanks for the piece of writing, by the by!

But hey, if you need any more help or have any more questions, feel free to PM a GM or Forum Helper like yours truly. Seriously. PMs never killed anyone... yet.

See you around!