Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Cataclysm Profiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So, I believe the server is in a good enough state to be sufficient for RP. There will still be bugs, and I again stress that the Trinity Cata code is still considered to be in an Alpha state. This means there will be spell and other mechanics bugs. However, as I mentioned, I believe that the stage is ideal for our purposes, so to speak.

Enough gabbin'! Unleash the flood of profiles for Cata! Remember that this will be a "soft reset," meaning a profile rewrite for existing characters is completely optional! You may wish to take this opportunity to change something about an existing character (such as race or class), or perhaps start a character anew (such as one that died or the like). Anyway, now's the time!

The server itself will experience a character wipe before officially "going live," which I anticipate to be sometime next week (or, at latest, the following week).

When creating profiles for the Cata server (for now), BE SURE to select the "Cataclysm" thread prefix!
[Image: ron-paul.gif]
[Image: tumblr_m45cz6yDPN1r3y3vf.gif]

I waited so long for this.
I'm in the same emotional boat as Sachi. I so happy!

*Clings to Sachi and cries as well*
Oooooh man.
WOOOOOO! Ily man lol
Kretol Wrote:[...] Unleash the flood of profiles for Cata! [...]
(04-20-2013, 02:00 AM)Loxmardin Wrote: [ -> ]
Kretol Wrote:[...] Unleash the flood of profiles for Cata! [...]

[Image: 165p6.jpg]
For special profiles, like Demon Hunter, what if I want to make a change(for me personally, it's a small thing)? Do we have to submit it to PD for review, no matter what's being changed, or..?

And yay for Cata. :D
What's the status of the server lore? Did the shattering happen or? Where we at?
The restriction of one Profile at a time/within a week, is that still in effect?
(04-20-2013, 05:07 AM)stompkins Wrote: [ -> ]The restriction of one Profile at a time/within a week, is that still in effect?

Damn. I remember when we used to have one profile every two weeks.
It's just "one active profile at a time" so, no doubling up! But as the new policy is that you can post a new profile after one has been approved, that's quite all right. :) So no more waiting for seven days after approval, you're good to go.

I believe that Specials do not affect your "Regular" profiles: So, one "Regular" active at a time and one "Special" active at a time. :)

(The PD is ready for your Specials! Come on, come onn~!)

Edit, 'cause I missed this Q:

Piken Wrote:For special profiles, like Demon Hunter, what if I want to make a change(for me personally, it's a small thing)? Do we have to submit it to PD for review, no matter what's being changed, or..?

Esp. for special profiles, edits go through the PD. If you're concerned about whether the change is minor or needs to be approved, feel free to contact me!
Pages: 1 2 3