Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Mr. Gore McGuts' introduction for the CofH.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, my name is Momcilo (don't even try to pronounce that for the love of God) and I'm 19 years old. What is there to say, as a player I love almost every genre of video-games, I started playing games around 1999. I primarily like old school games, one of my favorite being Doom, Diablo 2, Deus Ex, System Shock, and everything that takes some skill to play. But the main thing that I love about video-games is the atmosphere they bring and the style. That said, one of my favorite types of universes are Steampunk, Post-apocalyptic and Cyberpunk. I'd like to note that I'm a guy who really dislikes trolling and other stupid attempts of annoying people. I'm generally into things like this to have serious fun, and I don't like unnecessary nuisances. Overall, I'm a tolerant and a friendly person, and I hope to be a part of the community.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Well according to my silly name I'm from a little Slavic country in the Eastern Europe called Serbia, and as such I speak Serbian. But I'm pretty good with English as well.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, I got into the series quite a long time ago when a friend recommended it, and I know the basics of the lore after playing the games a bit. Nothing extraordinary.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I heard about this place thanks to my friends who play here, and I've been looking for a good roleplaying community for a while. My friends recommended CotH, and here I am, writing this.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I really enjoy dangers during adventures and unexpected situations during roleplay that take me by surprise. But I also really like tavern roleplaying, where we share tales of our journeys and misfortunes with a good ale Beer , especially with friends of my character.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race are Orcs, because of their ways of honor and their 'wild' ruthlessness. I see them as a surprisingly peaceful race, despite their very brutish nature. And my favorite class would be warrior, because nothing can beat the touch of raw power and cold steel! 8)

What are your expectations of this server?:
From what I've seen and heard, this seems like a really friendly community I would love to be a part of. I'm hoping I'll have fun while roleplaying with the people here, and perhaps even make friends along the way.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I would say respect, as that is the most important rule of pretty much anything. I really do not like people who are intentionally rude, and deliberately try to ruin the enjoyment of others. I expect people to treat me the same way as I treat them, and respect my decisions and preferences just how I respect theirs. Roleplaying is also one of the rules I will mention, because after all, that's why we're all here, right? I expect that players will be mindful of their characters, and don't go overboard with their attributes and skills. I've seen some people making their characters related to the official Warcraft lore's characters, which I really find too much. I've noticed that players are constrained by the lore here, and that's what I like.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I do plan on coming up with a story that displays my writing style, but I wish to see the server a bit before I start thinking about moving to gruntship, seeing how the story is not necessary until I wish to move up, and I hope that's alright.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Zug zug! Hope to see you around the server! Hug
Hello there, Mr. Gore McGuts, metildiablo, Momcilo, names! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

I tried to pronounce it and I know I did it wrong.

There's a pretty dedicated few players here who are deeply in love with the Orcish race, so you'll fit right in. I don't think it's the most active race, but definitely one that most people seem to have a close relationship to. Conveniently, you also wind up on the admins' green list by default, Orc lovers that they are!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!