Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My lost love and addiction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I doubt I'm the only one with mood swings like this one, but damn it - I'm back again. I've been gone, doubt anyone's noticed, since I tried not to make it a huge event. Either way, I need to share a story with you guys. The story which, 'least I believe so, caused me to return to writing for good.

Namely, I've been on a Eurotrip with my school for the past 10 days. The final day was spent in Venice, Italy. It wasn't my first time there, yet I was amazed nonetheless. The narrow alleys, the crowds, the plethora of languages, superabundance of souvenir shops. I generally don't like such auras, but it's Venice, and I can't say no to it. And then - it happened. I saw Taelynn. Call me crazy, but I saw her. It was a mask shop, in a forsaken alley, next to an exchange office, and she was there. A coagulated red mask, bathed in gold stripes and a flowing black collar. With eyes half-open, a look as blank as it gets. Her lips... I don't know if any of you have ever been through such an experience before - The feeling of meeting something you've created, the whole existence of this entity swarming through your mind at light speed, bathing your imagination in gargantuan amounts of emotions, ideas, memories.

That's when I figured it out, and figured it out for good. I belong here, and nowhere else. I need to write, to create, and to enjoy it with you, all of you.

Sorry for being a drama queen. <3
Welcome back!
Welcome back to the fold, my friend!
Spoiler:
Добро дошао назад!

<3
Don't know you, but I'd be glad to change that, you seem like quite the reasonable and fun person!
Welcome back!
Excellent. Welcome back.
Welcome back <3
That was the most beautiful thing I've ever heard. QQ

Welcome back!
welcome back, Kirabo!
Welcome back, playah!
Good to see you back again, Kirabo. Missed your threads.
*tips hat* Welcome back, mate.