Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: I will be forced to leave for a while...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Currently my limited bandwith can't handle a 12 GB download, so I will be off until I have better internet or get around to actually somehow getting my hands on that client.

Until then, it is a good bye unfortunately. It was fun being with you people again for the few weeks I was here.
(04-30-2013, 04:02 PM)Mayson Wrote: [ -> ]Currently my limited bandwith can't handle a 12 GB download, so I will be off until I have better internet or get around to actually somehow getting my hands on that client.

Until then, it is a good bye unfortunately. It was fun being with you people again for the few weeks I was here.

If you have the 3.3.5a client, you could potentially just have someone mail you an SD card or USB stick with the game patches. Because, as we all know, limited bandwidth service is a completely necessary and unavoidable part of the internet. Hail the provider overlords!
I actually don't know anyone IRL that plays WoW. Are the patches from 3.3.5a smaller than 10 GB? Maybe even 5GB?