Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Neverwinter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Do you play it? Whar? What do you play?

It's a free to play MMORPG(with action-style controls) that follows up the Neverwinter Nights series. It's D&D. It's 4E. It's... actually pretty good.

It's also still in beta, so there isn't a huge number of races/classes. But hey. Y'take what you can get, particularly since the game has rather low system requirements.

http://nw.perfectworld.com/

Incidentally, I and a couple of others play on Dragon (the server). I've got a Rogue'n a Guardian Fighter. So, hyus. Have fun!
This sounds really interesting. I spent almost six months RPing on a Neverwinter private realm and really enjoyed the setting even though the game itself was horrible. Though I cry inside to see that there is no genasi allowed yet but I might just roll my ilythiiri that I RP:ed over there.
Mindflayer is apparently the unofficial rp server.
I plan to download it and play! I'll make... Something. I'll figure it out later, my brother already plays it and it looks alright. GW2-like combat system, SWTOR companions, WoW quests... That's about all I saw.
I play this! It's actually a lot of fun, I have a cleric on Dragon.
I'm exploring Dragon for the time being, but I just started playing today. Control Wizard here; I -always- roll offensive caster in Open Betas. It's sort of a tradition.
(05-05-2013, 02:38 PM)Bovel Wrote: [ -> ]This sounds really interesting. I spent almost six months RPing on a Neverwinter private realm and really enjoyed the setting even though the game itself was horrible. Though I cry inside to see that there is no genasi allowed yet but I might just roll my ilythiiri that I RP:ed over there.

What if I told you Genesi don't exist in 4th Edition?

Anywho! I got a Great Weapon Fighter Dwarf on Mindflayer, but I'll roll something up on Dragon, sure.
(05-05-2013, 06:17 PM)Xigo Wrote: [ -> ]What if I told you Genesi don't exist in 4th Edition?

The only flaw I find with NW(barring the fact that, y'know, it's in beta and doesn't have enough races/classes/PrCs) is that it's 4E instead of 3.5. But... ya' can't have 'em all.
I actually prefer 4e to 3.5 (and Pathfinder over 3.5), so to each their own!
(05-05-2013, 06:17 PM)Xigo Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-05-2013, 02:38 PM)Bovel Wrote: [ -> ]This sounds really interesting. I spent almost six months RPing on a Neverwinter private realm and really enjoyed the setting even though the game itself was horrible. Though I cry inside to see that there is no genasi allowed yet but I might just roll my ilythiiri that I RP:ed over there.

What if I told you Genesi don't exist in 4th Edition?

Anywho! I got a Great Weapon Fighter Dwarf on Mindflayer, but I'll roll something up on Dragon, sure.

But they do! They're just... Weird now. I'm like 90% sure they still exist though!

Currently have a Control Wizard on Dragon, too. ^_^
Brought home by their kindred pureblood elementals after the Spellplague? I honestly have very little insight to the world of Forgotten Realms past the adventures of Drizzt.
I'm gonna be something awesome.

Downloading now.
Ash Kordsin, Trickster Rogue.

Mindflayer. Awwchyeah.
I think I might get into this. I'll need to download it though. Will post when I've made a character.
Gyran, Half-Elf Control Wizard(Best class)

I'm on Mindflayer as well.
Pages: 1 2 3