Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Au revoir~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Uh, how do I put this..

I don't think CoTH is the right place for me anymore, been here for about one year and a half or so, had a lot of fun, a few laughs, was banned twice. Overall, CoTH was a good experience for me, when I joined I meant to stay here with a friend of mine, however that friend didn't stay, but I did.. for some reason. I enjoyed it and the community was nice. I guess there are a bunch of people that don't like me, and there are a bunch of people that I don't like. But isn't that how life works? I am leaving because well.. I am kind of meh-ish about everything RP/CoTH related. I kind of lost the mood for everything after the last drama thingy that also got me banned. And that's most likely the time when I split away from the community. Possible return? Meh, highly doubtful.

Open spoiler to see what will happen with my characters.
Spoiler:
Sorum - Will keep serving the cult.
Azazel - Will continue his magistry work.
Everyone else is not important enough to mention.

Best wishes.
Best wishes, for wherever you might be headed. o/
Best wishes where ever yer heading. Have fun there.
You were a real funny guy, from what I saw of you. Hope you come back some day!
Ashame I never got to RP with you. Have fun in the future! :)
Nooooooooo D:
Whatever you may think, Sorum, I liked you.

You brought a lot to the server. I will miss you, dear.
:c Staaahp :(

Best wishes wherever you go :(
Au revoir indeed, et a bientot, as french like me say.
I hope you the best of luck in your quest to finding what you're looking for, aye!
Nooo~ Who will Shanne bug now? :[
Either way, your departure is a great loss to the server. We will miss you!

Te salut, Sorum, comrad de al meu şi al ţării!
Turns out.. I am horrible at keeping away from RP. I've been pulled back into the RP scene not long ago.
You guys form a nice environment and I guess I will come back to lingering in here if you'd have me.. maybe a bit more noticeable now as I got a few RP ideas, thinking about starting something up but that's for a tiny bit later~

I changed my skype so here it is in case you want to re-add/contact me/chataboutwhateverat1:38AM: just.a.bonus

[Image: 3ox63l.jpg]

<3
Oh, welcome back, by the way! <3