Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Thornsong Coven
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Updated with a bunch of stuff!
Updated with ranks!
[Image: r93l6q.png]

Lead by Roux Blackwood, a number of friends (and a theater-loving Death Knight) cleared the ruins of Solidarity Row.

Hunkering down here, the Coven will develop and fortify themselves in their hunt for the rogue feral druid spirit. Upon his capture or ending, expect the ruins to become renewed!

OOC note: Yes, these are ICly the ruins of Solidarity Row. While I cannot stop anyone from using them as something else for their own ends, I would appreciate a little consideration if you're going to treat them as Solidarity Row.

Thank you to Rigley and Mathias for their help!
Bumpely bump!
I suspect Skirrow's emergence might just stir things up? At least I'll try to show up with Crone Merete if needed.
If people weren't busy with school and irl, sure! We'll see. Thanks for the notice!
Bump!
Time to go make that Druid I've been hiding from for a few weeks.
PFFFT, Ninde knows a few people from the Coven.
Bump! Always looking for more heretical hippy pagans to hang out with.
Bump for any lonely Old Ways folk out there! We're currently having fun in Hyjal.
Bumping!

A note if it isn't apparent in the OP, Thornsong takes more than druids. Warriors, hunters, rogues...pretty much any human/worgen class besides DKs, mages, and warlocks. Arcane is gross.

Hit me up in-game on Roux if you have questions!