Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Tophat and monocle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would it be possible for the GMs to create such an item that combines a top hat with a monocle? I don't know how difficult it would be, so I am simply asking if it would be possible and if it is, then is there a possibility such an item would be added?
I believe the item already exists, but only works on human males. It shows up as a box on anyone else. I'm unsure of the item's name off the top of my head however.

Edit: 300296 - Gentleman''s Dapper Combo

Only works for human males and worgen males in human form. Everything else gets a checkered box.
I was more interested in a single monocle, not spectacles, but I guess that'll have to do for now.
Thank you for your reply.
You'd have to find an existing model of it in Wow Model Viewer. There is no possible way for us to just create an item appearance from scratch, unfortunately.
I tried looking for it, didn't find it.

Only found the top hat with spectacles, no variations of that one exists either.
There is actually an NPC which has a top hat and monocle, however the monocle appears to be a spell effect. Dunno how we'd find that, due to them not having such effects on the current core.
What NPC?
For future reference, it is not a separate model but a spell effect which shows the monocle: High Class
It doesn't really work well on any but male humans, though (that seems to be a common factor), as the placement of the monocle varies.