Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Greatest journey!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Uh... Yea... Hi! My name is Sandra, i am 22 and I'm... clueless on what to tell about me! Since I'm not good in describing myself. I think I'm... rather shy till i warm up to other people but once i did i tend to talk to much as in spamming my conversation-partner so uh... be warned! I roleplay since i was pretty young (around 10 or 11 i don't recall) and did so in chats, then in forums, later when i played World of Warcraft and now i do on various platforms with the same fun i always had with it.

p.s.: I also use to many smileys. *pulls out large eraser*|D

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Germany and German! x..x

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I did play Warcraft 3 when i was still living at home but i don't recall really much of it except some funny quotes i later learned more about, so i really came to Warcraft due to WoW. And just then played Warcraft 3 again. But just for the campaign. No fancy multiplayer-stuff. Just playing through the Story.

I played WoW during late Classic, throughout BC and stopped playing pretty much when Cataclysm came, shedding a tear for the Lich King. ;-; Then i slowly backed out due to work... and after a pretty serious accident I was taken out of my whole life for pretty much an entire year, and WoW was one of the things i did not return to yet even if its half a year ago now since everybody i cared about there is still in contact with me in some other way and the game itself did not really call me back anymore. Even when i admit I'm one of the few who likes Pandas. Don't hit me!

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I actually was asked by a friend of mine who is also new to the server and just introducing himself. We have been roleplaying together for a few months now and he asked me if i was interested to join something like this since we actually had a few conversations about roleplay in World of Warcraft before, and where i said i was sad that roleplay was dying on German RP-servers pretty much. Even on the UK-ones i have been playing on.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I don't really have a preference i think. I do prefer roleplay where something happens. Sounds silly but there are RP-Sessions where i was just... sitting somewhere with somebody going like "How is the weather?" and that's not really entertaining but everything else? If it is related to an event, to the main-story, to characters on their own or their development, relations, etc. I like all of it!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Hard to tell! I like most races and I can imagine playing most of them. I somehow don't think I could play a Goblin though. They are small, mean and greedy... And i don't really like playing something in that way. I used to play my Orc-Warriorness anyway! Even though she was more the... softer kind of Orc. A little bit like this Women in the Grizzly-Hills that fights her mad sister with you. I also like to play an Undead because i love the whole style, the creepy setting and the RP-Possibilities it gives! They are very unique and provide the classic "Former Life"-Story-Chance which can be played out well! Tauren are just great too. I like the spiritual, natural loving situations which they hold in a much more true way then Nightelves in my opinion! I also love Worgens though! Just as much as the rest, as the only Alliance-Species i really love. (even though i don't dislike the others, mind that).

Uhm anyway... classes. Despite i was an Orc-Warrior i only was because my Ex-Boyfriend asked for a Tank and told me to do it and i tried and actually did with some success i think but i strongly prefer rogues. I like being sneaky, being hidden and i often play the role of the poor thief that needs to steal for a living to grow from there and i often played this role before. I rarely till never played an Assassin though. Just a thief or messenger, maybe a spy. There is nothing wrong with a Shaman or a Druid though!

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well i... expect fun! And i hope people are friendly and not constantly beating each others heads... or stomping into an RP-Scene with their massive mounts, drinking this stupid drink that makes them spew fire just to troll you... I also hope people have some mercy on me when i go there all new and shaky because I'm not sure if i understood everything properly. ._.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think the most important rules are Maturity and Respect. We all want to have fun here and we all came to this place in particular because we all seek a certain kind of fun which is Roleplay in the World of Warcraft. Just because some people just don't do it the way you think is right, doesn't mean they are wrong and it doesn't mean you can be rude to them, even if they may don't post as great as you do or make mistakes. It's just sad that you always need to tell this to people since it's something that's not just important on WoW-Servers, other Games or the Internet but obviously no less behind the screen. I also think tolerance is very important. I think looking down on people just because they are different is the worst thing a person can do and is one of the few things one can do to land on my blacklist... |D And getting there is almost impossible usually since i think everyone deserves at least a second chance... but i digreeeess...

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"What are you waiting for?!" He stared at her, out of his breath still. His armor was merely remains of metal and steel, held together by what was not burned and scorched by the fire from the once so noble fabrics he had to pay so much gold for, while he held his bleeding arm. His Expression was that of disbelief and yet pure wrath. She didn't blame him for it. He was a nice Guy. "What are you waiting for, goddamn it? Kill her! End it!" He made a few steps forward, stumbling over the remains of the City they had been defending for the last days. The air was filled with the stench of burned flesh. The smell of fire and ashes crawled up ones nostrils no matter how thick the piece of clothing was you covered your face with. "ADRA!" He yelled her name disregard she was standing pretty close to the women that was no less standing there covered something that resembled what most people would imagine when speaking about a Ninja. A Shinobi, maybe even an Assassin. The Sakkat, a Hat made of straw sitting on her head was missing a piece that got ruined during a slash that left a cut in her face, and had been just this millimeter away that it did not make her blind. Through this cut he could see her Face as she was looking down at the other women. One of her arms had been missing... burned as the unholy relic she used to set fire to this once beautiful Kingdom gave up, setting fire to her own body instead when she was finally beaten. She was breathing heavily... unconscious. No threat to anyone anymore now that her power was broken. What stunned the man in the ruined armor who had been an example of a righteous Warrior was the fact that even though all that had happened, disregarding the pain the young women had to suffer and endure thanks to this insane Sorceress... there was no hate in her eyes. She just seemed to... ponder.

"No." She finally responded and with a quick move, her sword went back into its sheath, that was shattered itself, obviously used to take a blow as well. "What? After all what she has done to us? To you?" He wasn't yelling, not even loud. All traces of anger left his face as well, and it was just his sheer confusion. "How... could I forget that..." She asked while looking at the sleeping, beaten up foe. "Then why? Do you think she would hesitate to kill you?" She shook her head, forcing him to think a moment about the why. "Is it... because she is your sister?" Indeed; They looked the same. Their clothes were different... and obviously their ways. Yet, she had made sure everyone got, that she did not consider her a sister anymore... that to her; They were not related. And he, as one of her best friends knew that they had no single thing in common... but to him there was no other reason he could imagine that made her show so much mercy. Even amongst the hundreds and thousands of dead bodies... "No..." Her soft voice spoke again as she suddenly turned around and made her way. "EXPLAIN IT TO ME! SHE WOULD KILL YOU WITHOUT BATTING AN EYE. WHY DO YOU LET HER LIVE?" He called out to her, after a moment of silence, in which the one with the Sakkat and the broken Sword was almost out of reach, till his plead made her stop. She turned around for a moment, just facing him as the only one in their group of heroes that was still standing except herself. She smiled... and turned away again. "Because that's the difference..." Disregard she was almost whispering... he was sure he did hear it clearly amongst the deadly silence around them. He blinked a few times, needing a moment to understand while she walked away... Little did he know, he would never see her again.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I like Pandas. ;-;
Hello there, GreatestJourney! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

You have a very expressive way of writing and you come off as a very lovely person! :3 Don't worry about your use of smileys. And there's someone else who also likes pandas a lot. @Rowgen , lookie here!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin
I'm informally called Panda. Hello. I hope you like me. c:
(05-26-2013, 08:35 AM)GreatestJourney Wrote: [ -> ]Tauren are just great too.

I am pleased. Welcome to our community.
Thank you all! x..x!

And uh... i try to do my best. Thanks for the compliment, Loxmardin. x..x

Also: You seem likeable to me Rowgen! And... YAY for Tauren! Since "great too" sounds like less then they deserve. >:3 Mooo!