Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I started already early with gaming, more likely than other children outside I spent the most of my time with my gameboy color ©. Though I had some other hobbies of course. I started with Horror(Indie) games, but now I'm more into different kind of MMO's.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Haha. I'm from a small country named Switzerland. I'm very proud of it too, I speak originally Swiss-German, but at my current situation I use my English skills, or, at least try to use'em. ^^;

How did you get into Warcraft?:
To be honest... through my sister. She bought the 'battle chest' a few years ago. She quit after about a week, but well, I started a few weeks later and got totally into it.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Erm... google? Nah, seriously, I wanted to try a RP-Server so I googled it :)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I never ever started with German RP. I started directly off with the English one. Wrote whole stories with my friends. We live in different countries, so we needed to communicate in English, it was the only way to understand each other.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I enjoy playing the Bloodelf's, though I'm sometimes annoyed by this 'I'm better than you so gtfo' attitude. I especially like the look. Trolls are awesome as well I just love how they talk x)

What are your expectations of this server?:
I wanted to try a RP-server as said. Though I visited one before and it was dead. I hope this sever'll be alive and have lots of nice people~

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I saw there are a lot of active players, that's it. And... everything is well explained, to understand by anyone.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The cold wind blew heavily through this icy dessert. The snowflakes which had fallen down, had covered everything in white. Now, the sun was gone, the night came and it got colder each minute which passed.
She needed to reach the next town. She knew that. If she didn't arrive at the warm place, she'll die in this white hell.
Her foots got heavier with every new step she took. For her young years, she shouldn't be alone outside. Especially by this weather. Her gaze was straight to a point in front of her, like she knew there has to be something, that could save her life.
Tightly she grabbed her robe, getting colder. Her lips were already blue and her skin was almost as white as the snow beneath her feet. After this long walk, she almost gave up her hope. She had fallen on her knees, trembling. In this rate, she was too weak to keep going. Slowly she laid down in the snow, it was.... Different than she had imaged.
It was a warm, welcoming feeling which embraced her. She smiled, letting these non-existing arms pulling her into this nice embrace. Letting her fall asleep...
Forever.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Just that I'm very sorry if I made any spelling mistakes Scared
Hello and welcome to COTH!

I believe you will find our community to be one in which it is both easy and fun to integrate and learn, both about your characters and your own abilities. I myself experienced my first Warcraft RP through CoTH and have remained ever since. Additionally, thank you for spinning us a tale.

If you haven’t already, please do make sure to double-check the rules and policies so you remain familiar with the server’s expectations!
As for making your first character, there are a number of fantastic articles and guides available and they are an excellent resource even if you are familiar with the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips for developing your character and for constructing your first profile, such as the official timeline, character development questionnaires and weight/height guidelines.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens in-game (I don't personally advise joining barrens chat, due to its ridiculous nature ;p) if you have any questions not answered in the forums. Feel free to contact me via PM whether I am online or off, should you require any assistance.

I hope you find our community to your liking. Have fun!