Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Free Beer! (Feedback Thread)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I lied. No free beer. :D

But, instead, you can give me feedback!

Spoiler:
[Image: FeedMe.png] Probably been used before, but meh.

So far, all I got is Bellatrix Appleflow/Lightchaser, that broad with the southern charms and such. She's been frequenting that Sable Dragon Inn. And, uh, I don't know what else to say.

I guess this thread is a placeholder for a while until I make more connections and RP.
Quote:I lied. No free beer

I think you're awful for luring me here under this lie, and I think you should feel bad.

Other than that, I wish there was more I could give you feedback on, but sadly I came for the free beer.
Bellatrix is another character I've grown fond of, because it can be hard to nail that "racist" angle without going full-on into "villain" territory, but she's another character that manages to hit that sweet spot. So, I have to give you props for that, it's fun to see her around the bar.

The main criticism I have is to make sure that racism doesn't do too much to stifle RP. If she's going to be interacting with Thragash on any regular basis, being capable of having some form of interaction (even if it is hostile) is better than complete silence and ignoring, for both sides I would think. RP is about interaction, after all!

Hoping to see more from you.
reported 4 fake advertisment

/srsface

I've yet to RP with you. :(
No beer... you jerk.

*Nikodemos peels out on his way to local liquor store.*
[Image: crazy-drunk-man-1.jpg]
I'm just gonna go lie down somewhere..
Hope you guys enjoyed that not free not beer!

[Image: funny-drunk-guy-in-a-store.gif]

Quote:Bellatrix is another character I've grown fond of, because it can be hard to nail that "racist" angle without going full-on into "villain" territory, but she's another character that manages to hit that sweet spot. So, I have to give you props for that, it's fun to see her around the bar.

The main criticism I have is to make sure that racism doesn't do too much to stifle RP. If she's going to be interacting with Thragash on any regular basis, being capable of having some form of interaction (even if it is hostile) is better than complete silence and ignoring, for both sides I would think. RP is about interaction, after all!

Hoping to see more from you.

I'm actually thinking of a small... thing to happen between those two. It's in the works, however.

Quote:reported 4 fake advertisment

/srsface

I've yet to RP with you. :(

We must change this.

Quote:No beer... you jerk.

*Nikodemos peels out on his way to local liquor store.*

[Image: get_352445_1064461.gif]
Okay... What can I say... I won't make a joke about the free beer.

I'm not used to writing comments on feedback threads, basically because I can rarely organize my thoughts and translate them into words, but you're like... my best friend in CotH, and it's needless to say that I really like Bellatrix and the way you RP her. She is really charismatic and funny. I can't keep count of how many times she makes me laugh in a single RP. And yeah, southern charm. That worked really well on Drake.

Spoiler:
I'd like to date a girl like her in real life. /blush

The Appleflow RP I got with her and Markuss were the best RP I ever had in here, and I really, really hope you keep like that, and maybe even improving your RP.

Note: I think it will be funny as hell to RP raising the kids now...
Quote:Oh, sorry for the delay, I accidentally teleported to Karazhan with Blissey and Isabella... Wait, where is Isabella.