Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction, Draon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm a tall blonde viking Dane who enjoys to create and tell stories. I've been born a thousand years too late as the medieval period and prior speaks to my warrior heart.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Denmark; Danish

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Played it since I was 12; started with Warcraft 2, then Warcraft 1 and finally Warcraft 3, expansions and WoW.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
A friend recommended this to me since my last private server went offline indefinitely.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All sorts; social, military, mysticism, adventure, and the dreaded, ambiguous ERP. I do however prefer social RP for character development. That's what's the most interesting to me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Draenei Vindicator. Because Draenei are a tragic race whom are the embodiment of virtue, compassion and good. A vindicator however brings the grimdark to the Draenei if they didn't already possess so much of it. Which is what appeals to me when playing a Draenei; there's too much cartoony do-gooder in the race otherwise.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To find and participate in good, solid RP. Sentient admins who'd rather point out story flaws than grammatical flaws.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
'Know when to quit'. There is nothing more agonisingly irritating than someone who doesn't comprehend the different from OOC and IC. So much drama happens from that, pointless drama that consumes time and energy from all parties involved. I do like there's a hint and guide there to make sure people are informed of the concept.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

This is just a preface from a story I'm writing. The very first paragraph; I hope it will suffice:

… The group pressed on through the underbrush of the dense fir wood which was a common sight in modern ravaged <Insert Name Here>. The young yet thick trees stood tall and proud in the soft wind that blew high overhead; and sat in motion the spike shaped branches. Sporadically placed on an undulating landscape on soft blankets of fresh and far-reaching moss still covered in morning dew, the open canopies danced their familiar ageless dance back and forth to the tune of the noon breeze. Bushes and high shrubs hindered the group their quiet approach as the woodland scenery gnawed at the straps and clothing of the survivors with their unruly branches and twigs protruding in every direction in a race to grow lengthiest; a race that had begun fifty years earlier when nature returned to the land.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
My body is ready.
Hello there, Draon! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Which friend, pray tell? :)

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin
Cheers! :)

Will do and thanks.