Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction Raela
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, well about me as a player, thats a good question as it does depend on my mood really.
If Im in my usual mood then Im abit withdrawn not saying much at all, but there is a exeption to that really If the character is in a diffrent way. But here is the two real reasons for this, Im shy and I do like to watch the story unfold infront of me.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
What country am I from: Sweden, and I usealy use Swedish, do I really need more then this?

How did you get into Warcraft?:
What got me in to Wow.
I did play warcraft 3 and then my friends started with wow so I just joined them And roleplay was from pen and papir.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
A friend did throw me a link after an other server went down

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
What kind of roleplay do I like?
hmm I do like most of them unless it gets way to much people. but I do like sneaking and things like that.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood elf. Blood elf becouse I like elves thats how simple it is, or not really I did like the campaign from the frocen throne aswell. Class:warrior becouse It was easy tp play in the game. I like being a weapon master.
And I also like Orc shamans and thats just becouse.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Just some Roleplay nothing to much I just want to have fun really. nothing more then that.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
No rule really stands out to me, But you have to love the no godmoding.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
And sadly I cant say that I have any story.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
And no questions really.

And I'd like to note that English isnt my first Language so my grammar Aint perfect.
Hello there, Raela! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Alltid trevligt att se fler svenskar glida in. :) Vi har en hel del Skandinaver här på servern. Tyvärr inte många svenskar (jag själv och två till som jag känner till). (Translation: It's always nice to see more Swedes glide in. :) Vi have quite a few Scandinavians here on the server. Unfortunately not so many Swedes (myself and two more that I know of).

Don't worry too much about your grammar; it'll come with time. Practice, practice!

May I ask who your friend is and which server you came from, out of curiousity? :)

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin
Hey. it's my Stalker.