Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Sometin' Juju dis way comes.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Salutations! My name is {redacted} and I'm ....just really really wanting plot. Seriously. The only reason I haven't really continued paying a subscription to WoW for the good of RP is because I'm broke as all get out...lets see, what else. Um...Nothin' special, really. Just a man that enjoys his story-telling. Male....21 in *checks watch* 3 days. So, hey, happy birthday me...moving on.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
The United States, and I speak fluent English...because that's my native tongue. So, yeah, nothing special about that.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
How did any of us? We saw it, thought it was neat, and jumped aboard. Mind you, when I was younger, I had no idea it was an MMO (Don't judge me), so I didn't get to play it for another 6 years.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I searched on the internet. That's how I found you...and the fact you're an RP server helped.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, my usual story line involves my character simply trying to make his place in a guild or group. There's gonna be drama (Nothing OOC, I promise!), but otherwise, rather relaxed.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Troll: Tribal species with an appreciation of nature and the savagery of life. Yes please.
Shaman: As a man that loves his voodoo, one can imagine why I would love myself a Shammy

What are your expectations of this server?:
...Roleplay? Maybe a few friends? I'm not expectin' much, honestly, outside of storyline...oh, and an escape from my horrible job. Help.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I appreciate the blatant disdain for OOC rudeness and what not. Much appreciated really, and I'm sure you, the moderators, will have a nice mature attitude. Please?

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(You asked for it)

The Sun was low. The Stars just now starting to show themselves in the dark blanket of the sky. Licking his lips, Tih'Kah found the taste of salty sweat across his face. Nervousness beset him. He did not know why he was so nervous. He'd spent hours upon the totem before him, but still...with a shake of his shaggy red hair, the Green troll gave his tusks a scratch.

"Ye be a bi' too nervous.." he told himself. His Raptor, Bitey, nudged against him, as he would continue to look upon the Totem. Moisture collected upon its shaft, the blood of fish formed the markings of Dambala, the Snake Loa. patting the raptor upon the snout, the Shaman began to whisper, lowly, in his native tongue. The words low and gutteral, Tih'Kah would begin to grind his palms together, the heat of friction increasing, dirt-beads, formed from his sweat, ground from his flesh.

The totem would glow, the Shaman's lips quirking into a grin. It was working! It wa-No...wait.. the symbol was wrong...it was incorrect! He couldn't risk breaking the incantation. But if it wasn't Damballa coming to him...who was it?

Tih'Kah didn't get a chance to wonder any further, as the totem would shatter, four spirits leaving the vessel, and spinning around Tih'Kah. Bowing down, the Troll would whisper, nervously.

"I beg your forgivness!" He would proclaim in the native tongue, his eyes closed tight, his face paint running from tears and sweat. It did not matter, though, as the spirits would charge him. Feeling his body bombarded by the power of ethereal creatures, the Troll would roll upon the ground, Bitey hissing, but taking steps away from her ward. The Troll felt it. The burn of fire, the weight of earth, the dampness of water, and the light-headedness of air. Four spirits of the four elements took his body, forcing him to suffer them all. Slowly, though, the voices came....laughing, taunting. Giving the Shaman no rest from their curses, until finally, all was still, and all was silent.

Tih'Kah stood, the pressure of queasiness filling him, before he would soon empty the contents of his stomach out on the ground.

Pooor creature.
Such a young thing.
He deserves his fate, for such shoddy craftsmanship
Brother and sisters....let him rest...he will need it...he is ours.

Those were the last words he heard, before all was black, and he fell into oblivion.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Noooope.
Hello there, StarkRavenMad! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Oh, another Troll person! I know a few who'll be very happy with you. ;)

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin
(06-09-2013, 04:26 PM)StarkRavenMad Wrote: [ -> ]Troll: Tribal species with an appreciation of nature and the savagery of life. Yes please.
As a man that loves his voodoo...

Approved. Endorsed. Liked. Favourited. Shared. You have my all!
Day one.

I have snuck into the ranks of the rpers, and gained the trust of another... That was easy