Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hello Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I have played WoW since vanilla, lost track of how long ago that was. As a player I was first into PvE. Raiding and dungeons, but once cata came out it lost it's luster and I turned to RP. I actually quit retail about a year ago and went to private RP servers, finding Mist lore to be rather too much.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
USA, English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Ex-Boyfriend played and well it was a 'bonding' experience. But I did play Warcraft- Warcraft III and enjoyed it.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Friends already on the server and the draw is RP.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Social, Military, Storyline. Mostly anything that is lore agreeing and keeps a steady pace.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elves, basically I have always loved Elves no matter the game. But I also like Humans and Draenei for their lore. As for class it's a tie between Hunter and Druids for their connection to animals and the world around them.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To have some fun. Heard some good and some bad, but all servers have that. Really I just want to have fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I actually like this mandatory introduction. Lets you know what is coming into the server.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

A story? Hrm.

There once was a child born to a common family of farmers within Hillsbrad. The days were the same routine, yet it was the only life the girl new. Upon her sixteenth birthday something dark came upon the lands, a stench of death looming around the happy home. Sounds of the clash of metal and the screams of horror finally reached the gates, creatures of nightmare slithering into the area to kill everything in it's path.

The girl shrieked as she ran into the barn to hide form the reanimated corpses. Within the quiet barn she found her brother, who quickly took her into his arms before hiding her in a secret hold within the floorboards. Monsters continued to destroy the farm around them, screams of those outside dying continuing to fill the young girl's ears. Her brother told her to keep quiet and to not leave the safety of her place till everything else was quiet as well before running out of the barn to fend off the monsters from his home.

It lasted for hours it seemed, the screams of all those she knew and loved, echoing within her mind. She tried so hard to push out the sounds, placing her mind elsewhere then this nightmare that was happening all around her. Finally the silence in her mind copied to the area, no sign of anymore of the fighting. Have the monsters left? Only one way to find out. Slowly she crept from her hiding place, finding the livestock butchered around her. Tears began to flow from her eyes as she pushed aside a fallen cow to reach the entrance of the barn.

Upon reaching outside it was even worse of a scene, bodies torn apart and blood staining both the building and floor. She was too scared to scream, finding no strength to move from the entrance of the farm for a long moment. Softly a voice echoed from the field before her, a weak call for help towards the child. The voice drew her to run, yelping out 'mother' as she approached the dying woman laying upon the ground. Those knees of hers became weaker, falling before the tattered body of her mother and pulling her into her arms.

The dying woman asked for aid, for she was merely suffering now and there was no way she would survive her wounds. A child asked the horrible question of putting such a person of care out of such misery. It took a few pleas, yet the child aided to stop the pain of her mother. Her dream of a happy farm life now finally came to a end, realizing this nightmare was real. With the blood upon her hands the girl stayed with her mother till she could no longer, leaving her to find out what was the fate to come of her.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope. Nope. Nope. Hope you enjoy the story!
Hello there, Cyii Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Who're your friends here, pray tell? :)

On another note, is there any other rule on the server you feel is particularly... noteworthy? The introductions are technically not part of the server rules & policies, that we wanted you to refer to!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin
Welcome to the server. As you can see, I -obviously- run it. Joking, but I was creeping around the forums and saw that your favorite race is Blood Elves, and I couldn't help but drop my line in here because mine is too.