Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ringing bells.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I am ringing a bell of absence since I feel pain in my left leg, at the top, where it was operated for a reason of something I can't remember. Lymphatic node. Something with that, so, I will go for doctor tomorrow and if shit is real, I might be away for some time. Just telling, in case I will not be able to return. I will post here if everything is alright, but until then, let us hope for the best.

See you whenever!
When you were talking about bells I was thinking of something entirely different. :c

Hope you get well soon!
(06-12-2013, 09:53 AM)Wuvvums Wrote: [ -> ]When you were talking about bells I was thinking of something entirely different. :c

Same for me. Hope it nothing buddy! Get well soon!
I have good news and bad news. Good news, I wont need my leg to be cut open. Bad news we have no idea what could be. Tomorrow I will head back to doctor and we will see what we can find. At least risk of me being absent are now slim.
Glad to have you back. I hope whatever is happening with your leg is superficial or benign :(