Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction - Khodan 2nd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I was always the MMORPG type of gamer but when you completed everything, an MMORPG could be boring. So roleplaying came to mind and I'm enjoying it. I've been roleplaying since WOTLK and I would love to RP in an amazing server like this.
I've been roleplaying for about 4 years and would love to share my wild ideas and roleplay experience with everyone on this server. I was less active in RP after WOTLK and I hope that I will be accepted so I can once again be active in RP and enjoy it with an amazing community.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I live in the Netherlands and I speak Dutch. I can also speak fluent German and a bit of French.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend of mine introduced me to Warcraft III and that's basically how I got into Warcraft. I spent so much hours in Warcraft because the game was so amazing even though it was an RTS and I dislike RTS games. When WoW got announced, I bought the game on day 1 and I have been playing till MoP because I don't have the free time anymore I need to be a serious and dedicated raider.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I found this server on Google. What made me stay here, instead of going to the next server, is the word "roleplay". I really love to roleplay and this server looks amazing so yeah.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
any type of roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orcs and Rogues. I always liked the Orcs since Warcraft III but what I adore the most is the lore of the Orcs.

What are your expectations of this server?:
From what I've seen, I'm expecting some derp free quality roleplaying just because of the application system for characters.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect and tolerance. You can't have quality RP without those two, right?

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will do this once I feel better. (I'm sick now)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nah, I'm fine.
Hello there, khodan! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin
WOOT WOOT! Another Dutchy! We need more!
Welcome to the server and all that. If you need any help what so ever, poke me!
Or poke me for help, we Dutch people need to watch out for each other!