Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Tapatalk currently free!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Get Tapatalk app for free!

To celebrate our 4th year anniversary, Tapatalk app is now completely free. Checkout Tapatalk 2 for Android in Amazon App Store, Tapatalk 4 (Beta) in Google Play, and the original Tapatalk app for iOS is also free in Apple App Store! Another reason to activate Tapatalk on your forum - get them now!

Further info...
. . . Joy. I already bought it.
I'm glad I waited to get it. Woo free!
Good things come to those who wait, indeed. I'm gonna grab it before they change their minds.
It isn't necessarily free if you have to have a smartphone for it.
What does this do? O.o
It's a condensed version of the forums on a smartphone. Websites that enable it allow their users not to have to try to navigate the website on a tiny screen. Here, I'll get a screenshot for you.

[Image: 9epM1lAl.png]
I paid for Tapatalk like a month or two ago. At least it's an app I use a lot and like, so I don't mind that I gave them my monies.
Free stuff? gimmeh!
I love my phone's browser as it is, atm. ((Not like if my Phone would support tapatalk :( )) Oh, well, I'm too hipster to use mainstream things.
Tried Tapatalk. It's quite good, but I'm not used to it. I got too accustomed to browsing CotH through my Chrome app and zooming in over and over.
I love it!