Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: League of Legends
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Aside from planning on streaming, I was wondering if any COTH buddies would want to play a few matches with me sometime. LoL has been one of my favorite games for awhile, and I even play ranked. You can add me, Demigod204 (as per usual), or reply with a username. I am also looking for a duo partner for ranked if interested.
A good number of CoTHians play LoL, we even have a skype group for it. That's the best place to go if you're looking for more people to play with.
I play LoL pretty actively, hit me up sometime. My name is McKnighter on the NA server. I've also thought about streaming too, but I don't think anyone would want to watch a plat scrub.
That's ok, CLG's Chauster and Nien are both in platinum as we speak! Don't be worried, I've watched good bronze commentators.
Lolwaaaat. Well, then again, they're busy practicing for LCS. I thought they would've been at least diamond by now though, even Regi carried himself back from diamond 2 to diamond 1.

Elementz was plat too, and we all know his skill cap despite the drama with saint/crs. Nien's supposed to be pretty good though as ADC, not sure how he'll do top. Unless we start seeing major improvements as the LCS goes on, I think Crs and Clg are going to die off in wake of these newer teams like C9. Man, they are strong right now.

/shuts up
Erynnus here! You can add me and poke me at almost any time for a game or two.
Kira13f, but I'm on the European server. :[
I've played on the Chinese server so I could play with friends lol
Stealthscout! I play the Eu east server!
I can be a mean support, Mid, jungle, top.
I DO NOT ADC
I cannot, I was cursed to not be able to bear that talent.
LOL, same here, ADC is the worst position for me even though everyone says it is easy.

I am known to almost all my friends as being the Lee Sin or Gragas guy
Okay, so lately, I've been playing more LoL. It's not too bad, heh.

I play on the EU server under the name Raven843. I usually(Most of the time, muwhahaha) play on mid with Kassadin, and it's FUN. But uh...I'm only level 29...And 3/4... I'm almost 30, damnit. Add me~
Well i'll certainly look into transitioning to EU servers a bit.

Man, I looked back at Mcknighter's post and realized just how much i miss Elementz... Crs is ruined.
I'm just level 16, unfortunately, but feel free to grab Kira13f from the EU server and throw him down in your friends list.
I may or may not use my main account for EU activity
I play on EU Northern/East. My skills in this game allows me to basically only play support but I play a really mean one, so I usually do okay. I can't remember my username exactly right now, but I'm pretty sure it's Lazuri. I'll edit this post once I've looked it up.
Pages: 1 2