Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hi.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, my name is ProjectRandom. I'm a fairly experienced RPer, and know some of the people here, so I decided to give it a shot. I'm still waiting on writing my character, but I'm now postponing that because I planned to do a goblin character but apparently those aren't allowed for some reason. So while I try to figure that out, I'm just gonna say hi here. Hi! I hope to be RPing here soon.
Hello! Good to have you about, Project.

Goblins are allowed as we're now running Cata. Where'd you read that they weren't? That's probably something which needs to be updated.
On the wiki, listed as a non-playable race.
Ah, understandable, the Wiki was last updated (afaik) back in Wrath when Goblins were, due to OOC mechanics, only playable as a CMC (Custom Model Character). Since the switch to Cataclysm, goblins became playable and open.
Oh, okay. Well, anyways, yeah, I just submitted my introduction, kinda finger crossed cause I feel like having to write up a story on the spot doesn't do my RP skills any justice. Not sure how lenient they are with those. I just hope to find a friendly and tolerant RP community to call home here :3
Fret not... soon you shall be accepted to our ranks..
Thanks :) Often I get overstressed and have an irrational fear that I'm not good enough or something, or I'm doing something wrong. It always helps when the community tells me it's okay because I'm doing my best. It's like a fear that everyone is going to be critical of my RP or I'll be punished, etc. I'm just glad I can find a community that accepts me and all my flaws c:
There are some communities that will bring you to the firing squad the second you F up. Playing there really isn't fun. But you guys seem like nice people!
We're all fairly relaxed people as long as you don't flagrantly break any of the major rules, without care or discretion. Basically as long as you aren't a bad person.

And the only person whose RP we criticize is Xigo. Welcome to the server, friend. :>
(06-19-2013, 10:16 AM)ProjectRandom Wrote: [ -> ]...have an irrational fear that I'm not good enough or something, or I'm doing something wrong. It always helps when the community tells me it's okay because I'm doing my best. It's like a fear that everyone is going to be critical of my RP or I'll be punished, etc.

I know how this is!

Just bring a good attitude and an effort to try, that's all I ask for myself and really all anyone can demand. Hug Welcome to the server [hopefully~!] :)
Vouch ban!

Bah, welcome to the gang. Initiation will only hurt a little.
Don't worry about being told to fix things, I am told all the time that something Could be written better, but in the end patience will win out.
Welcome to hell the server! Hope you'll suffer have fun!